Halkidiki Holidays who's will be there ?

Halkidiki Holidays who's will be there ?

Posted by alanapp 
Re: Halkidiki Holidays who's will be there ?
February 17, 2009 05:35PM
Hello,

I gonna be on the first finger from june to september.
Hanging arround in Potidea, Kallithea, Haniot & Pefkohori...
I expect a very nice summer smileys with beer
February 18, 2009 09:07AM
Figaro
thanks for the info very much appreciated
hope we leave you plenty of that greek sunshine
cheers
Richie
February 18, 2009 09:26AM
I'll be there 9 to 19 June.
February 23, 2009 08:40PM
Hi we will be in Hanioti June 18th until June 27th got really cheap flights with BA. The flights were even cheaper than last year.
February 23, 2009 08:50PM
The singers will be reunited !
March 01, 2009 08:39AM
Alan have sent you a private message
gk
March 17, 2009 07:26PM
Louise
March 31, 2009 01:31PM
Me and my boyfriend are staying at the Bella Gracia in Hanioti from the 2nd July -16th - Cant wait!! i just hope its really warm, i went to Kos last year and they was perfect - heard it is a bit colder in Halkidiki???

Anyone else there at that time - maybe at the Bella Gracia?

Louise
March 31, 2009 03:00PM
Hardly Louise!! Just because it is Northern Greece doesnt mean the summer is colder. Last year it was warm (and more importantly dry - apart from the odd night of rain) right from end March through to mid September and June, July and August were super hot!
March 31, 2009 09:10PM
I'll be there 6 weeks 4 days to go ,not that I'm counting staying in Neo Skioni again we love the place you meet some real locals there, forget your tourist bar's get in the small local bar's never had so much fun crazy Greek's till 4 every morning. As soon as the locals know that your harmless and like a little tipple and a laugh it's there mission to see the tourist stagger home wasted, think they managed it 13 out of 14 nights trouble is I needed a week to dry out back in old blighty.

Ah happy day's sun and sea all day cheap food and drink all night ah well for two week's a year anyway.

Hope to see some of over there I'll be the one walking a zig zag any time after sun down.
Happy hol's to you all

Phil.smileys with beer
April 01, 2009 06:21AM
Hi Phil, great to see someone else likes that side, but please keep quiet....!!!! We always rent over that side, last two years in Mola Kaliva for 8 months each time, and the beaches although not brilliant sandy are very very clean clear water and only a handful of people even in August!!!

Have you been to the taverna on the main road down to the beach, opposite the supermarket. Looks a bit scruffy but gosh the food is fantastic, old style long cooked meat so tender and green beans, which funnily enough my husband hates in England but goes mad for there - and so cheap ! Also the little cafe place on the road through that runs parralel to main road, a few doors up from that new hotel. Litsa is lovely and the Greek men there are really great, we got to know them very well last year and when the prices went up for the summer in La Place (yes, from mid June they put up the beer until Sept!) we always went to the locals place.

Unfortunately this year is holiday only, but we hope to find a lovely place to rent in Skioni for next summer, cross fingers.

Have a great holiday, what dates are you there? We may see you. We are staying with friends this time on the other side, but we will be visiting Skioni many times for our food and to look for somewhere to rent.

Cheers Jane
April 01, 2009 08:06PM
Hi Jane we love Mola Kaliva too in fact we very nearly bought a house there 3 years back (glad we resisted now we would be struggling) all being well we will be in Skioni May and September we try to avoid the real hot times and the Greek holidays prefer the quiet on the beaches, as you know it only takes 2 Greek's to fill a stadium.
We stay with some friends in Skioni Eleni and Gregory she has 4 modern appartments she rents out they sleep 4 in comfort and 6 at a push but are for nothing out of the main season, also her mother is the local real estate agent so we always get shown around the local property bargains, they really are on a mission to get us to move out there and to be honest if I could get my head around Greek and a half decent job I'd be out there like a shot.

regards

phil.
April 02, 2009 12:02PM
My boyfriend and I will be in Hanioti from 13th - 27th July, I'm so excited!!
April 02, 2009 10:42PM
Hi Jane

What dates will you be there? We will be over June 3rd til 24th then move over permenantly 29th July woo hoo! will catch a beer with you if you gonna be around, we are staying at villa oasis and have a garden with bbq so could arrange a cook out one night?? with a few guests? who will be around would be a nice little evening, bring your own etc

Jane & Jack smileys with beer
April 15, 2009 04:48PM
My boyfriend and I will be in Hanioti from 14th - 28th Julysmiling smiley
April 16, 2009 12:17PM
Hey Stella,

Where abouts in Hanioti are you staying?
April 16, 2009 04:13PM
Hi Miss Sunshine!
We are staying at villa Nikos...
For the first time in Haniotismiling smiley
You?
April 17, 2009 08:25AM
Hi Stella!

We're staying at Hilltop Hotel. It's our first time to Hanioti too!

Can't wait!!! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
May 09, 2009 05:37PM
We are going out to kriopigi in 2 weeks for a week then again in august for 3 weeks. We will see you at the Alkion or classic bar if anyone is there at that time. Happy hols to everyone.Remember we only live once!!
May 09, 2009 08:15PM
Couldn't agree more Sarah. We're off to Pefkohori in 12 days time for a week and then like you, again for 3 weeks in August. It was a choice of either do up house or return to our paradise. No contest. Pefkohori every time. Can't wait.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login