Looking for summer job in Halkidiki, 2009

Looking for summer job in Halkidiki, 2009

Posted by Tanya&Yulia 
Marina SUBBOTA
Re: Looking for summer job in Halkidiki, 2010
March 10, 2010 11:18AM
Hello!!!!
My name is Marina. I'm from Russia, I'm 26 years old. This is very strange, but all my life I worked as a journalist, but now very much want to work in Greece, a bartender or a dancer. I have skills bartender and I also graduated from the school dance. I love Greece, visited Greece several times as the island and the mainland.

JOB POSITIONS waitress in bar or restaurant, barwoman
Languages Russian – native, English – very good

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2010 01:03PM by Nikos.
looking for job
Re: Looking for summer job in Halkidiki, 2009
March 17, 2010 11:22AM
HI........am so glad to come across this information about job opportunity....i will be so greatfull to be a member of this service............no matter what is takes...........am so serious........and honest to be one of this service........i will be so excitted to recieve a respond from this company...........this my contact..........cukwosa112@hotmail.com.............6999558645...........6949790991.........thanks and god bless you and your business.
angelina
Aegean work-aegeanwork@yahoo.com
March 26, 2010 01:47AM
[[b]Aegean work` agency would[/b] like to present you our cooperation for the summer 2010in order to find the stuff you need/students or not/. We have selected people from all the profiles/mates, waiter, assistant-waiter, barman, assistant-barman, room-service, lifeguard, entertainers, assistant-chef, chef , spa-center stuff,professional nurses etc. All we need is to provide good work conditions for the stuff, good salary, quality food and accommodation. Our applicants are from F.Y.R.O.M., Bulgaria and Serbia. If you are interested in our offer please contact us for further information. We are waiting for your response as soon as possible. Thank you in advance. aegeanwork@yahoo.com
/for contacts: tel.0038970774357-Mr. Blagoia Gruev; Mrs. Angelina Grueva/
Ty
Re: Looking for summer job in Halkidiki, 2009
August 15, 2010 05:57PM
hello me and my friend are looking for a job for summer 2011 we will be 18 and looking for waitressing jobs bar work ECT. we will not need any accomadation as we are going to be renting. I would really be grateful if anyone can help us as we are finding it very hard to find a job thankyou
AEGEAN WORK
work in greece
February 23, 2011 02:43PM
WORK IN GREECE ..Coming Soon New Offers for the coming summer 2011!!! Apply now Totally Free -----------------SEND US CV aegeanwork@yahoo.com We are waiting for your response as soon as possible. Thank you in advance. aegeanwork@yahoo.com
/Hospitality Internships for Students from Hotel & Tourism schools in 4* and 5* Hotels in Greece. Applications are in progress.To apply for an Internship or check the Internships available for EU students!! www.aegeanwork.com
aegeanwork work in greece
Re: work in greece
February 23, 2011 03:04PM
WORK IN GREECE........5 person for animation team with EU passport for all season with or with out experience

:with out experience 500e:
with experience 700 accommodation and food included
www.aegeanwork.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login