Casablanca Bar

Casablanca Bar

Posted by debbie 
Casablanca Bar
October 20, 2008 05:44PM
Would just like to wish all our customers a very good winter hope that they have a great time back in the U.K ...and france,
Thankyou all for being the best ever, hope to see you again all next year.

A very special goodbye to our dear Friends Jane and Martyn whom we will miss very much, all the best of luck to you both moving back home carry on with your dreams, and to the best mascot any shop could had ever had MIA .
Re: Casablanca Bar
October 20, 2008 07:16PM
Hi Debbie, did you get my last email with some pics of your favourite Mascot? Let me know, if not I will send again.

We would take this opportunity to all those reading this message to recommend they visit Casablanca for a warm and friendly welcome, and two of the best hosts ever. We will be back in the not too distant future I am sure.
valentine
May 06, 2009 03:40PM
Hello,
My name is Valentine and i'm French and Greek.
I would like to work as a waiteress in Casablanca Bar this summer 2009.I can make also breakfast for the morning,
I speak french, greek and italian and I'm a very social person!

Please contact me if you are interested!
Thank you,
Valentine.
May 12, 2009 04:36PM
Hello Valentine,
Thanks for your message please can you send me a C.v and photo to
debbiediamandis@hotmail.com
May 12, 2009 04:43PM
Is that the Casablanca Bar in Kriopigi?
May 12, 2009 05:28PM
Yes it is Mr Steve..
May 12, 2009 08:41PM
Might pop in for a drink this year then, we are staying at Kassandra Bay with alan and renata for 2 weeks 15h June, you were closed when we were there in september last year. we know kriopigi quiet well this is our 4th year out there, Sakis at the Akropolis knows me well as we are from Luton where he once worked.
May 12, 2009 09:21PM
Hi Debbie + Tony
We are coming out again on the 24th may
We look forward to seeing you
LOL! does tony need any Bisto?
Love Sarah, Marc + boys (Bradford)
June 01, 2009 08:38PM
2 long islands and biscuit wages please Debs...............save us a stool!!! haha xx

smiling smiley
jay
June 02, 2009 05:37PM
Make them nice strong Long Islands Please thumbs up smileysmiling bouncing smiley
zhivvy
June 11, 2009 10:11PM
Hiya Debbie,
Have a great summer - beware my mum and dad are on their way! Wish we could be over this summer but having no job is making it difficult!! We hope to be over soon, maybe next year could be possible! Eleanor would love to be over there again, she loved it last time. Make sure Kerry doesn't have too much fun, or i'll be jealous! xxx
June 18, 2009 03:40PM
Hiya Guys ,
Hope your all doing well that end its hot here !!
Zhivvy havent yet seen them but been trying too ...hahah look forward to see u when you can come( think dad should pay for you all to come he is loaded u know)...been to the house as he needs an apartment or something but missed him!! yeah in this small place .if you phone him im in the bar at 5.
take care luv debs
June 30, 2009 04:55PM
Hi Debbie

Just like to say thanks for the hospitality you and Tony showed us over the last 2 weeks, your english breakfast are great and when we asked for an extra sausage and bacon last sunday morning it was no trouble for you at all, all 4 of us had a great stay, I wish I had introduced myself with my name I use on here then you would have know who we were, but we use to sit on the corner table outside by the door most afternoons around 5ish for a couple of beers and banana smoothies for the wives and of course for your breakfast,
Thanks once again and our regards to Tony
Hope to see you all again next year

Steve........
holiday
September 06, 2012 02:48PM
smileys with beerhi debbie we recently had lunch and drinks at your bar and really enjoyed the food and the company you made us feel at home and we appreciated the information about the town and the area we are jackie and len who stayed at the aegean hotel hope you are all okay and the weather is hot hot hot we miss it its warm here but not as hot well hear from you i hope thanks jackie and len xxxx th ebar was very nice and comfortable
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login