Taverna's in Hanioti?

Taverna's in Hanioti?

Posted by Stephanie(Sash) 
Taverna's in Hanioti?
September 24, 2008 08:39AM
Hello helpful people! Only 12 days to go... I can't wait! I just wondered if there were any traditional tavernas to go to in Hanioti which do really good traditional greek food? Thank you very much. Stephanie
Re: Taverna's in Hanioti?
September 24, 2008 11:05PM
You could try a place called Zorbas. It's usually buy any time we've passed.
September 26, 2008 02:48PM
Loads od tavenrnas that do greek food! The garden restaurant is quite nice just on the square. Take plenty of woolies. Things was starting to close up. Hope you have a great time.
September 26, 2008 03:40PM
Usually places start to close second week in Oct. Not sure why they are all so early this year, maybe because it has not been that busy, certainly not as busy as previous years. Places are still open in the less/non tourist Greek villages like Skioni, Kalandra, Fourka village etc.
September 26, 2008 06:17PM
Nothing was closed in Hanioti last week but we did walk to Polychrono and comment how quiet it was there.
September 27, 2008 07:30AM
I arrive in Hanioti for a week on Monday, usually I travel earlier.

I am sure that some places will still be open, especially as it seems that the sun is going to come out again (I hope!)

Favourites in Hanioti of mine are tropicana on the square, zorbas, the garden

Nice bars are sunshine, kelfos, afros, central cafe and a few others ones around the square where you can sit and people watch.

The beach bar looked lovely though I didnt go in last year.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login