Restaurants/ Tavernas - Recommendations pls!

Posted by Sash 
Sash
September 18, 2008 04:38PM
Hey... I'm arriving in Hanioti on Sunday 5th October which is also our anniversary and wanted to have a little bit of a clue of places to go. Can you recommend any restaurant/ tavernas to go to and which one do you think would be best to go to on the 5th for our anniversary? (it's a Sunday). Any advice on places to see/ where to eat etc would be greatly received.

Thanks
Re: Restaurants/ Tavernas - Recommendations pls!
September 18, 2008 07:29PM
A really nice restaurant is the Tropicana on the square and another, thought i have not been but comes highly recommended is the Kassandra Roof Garden.

bars around the square which are nice are Kelfos, Sunshine, Afros, Central Cafe and lots more.

Hope this helps, please feel free to msg me for more info. You arrive on my last night as I go home the next day!
September 18, 2008 07:31PM
The Garden restaurant is lovelyand is just off the main square. Erodius is nice too and is close to hotels Angelo and Pegasus.
September 21, 2008 03:14PM
I endorse both the suggestions made by Rosemary - especially Erodios. We ate there three or four times when in Hanioti earlier in the month and we were actually taken there by some local friends. See Jimmy or Angela for specials!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login