Aristea Studios, Sarti

Aristea Studios, Sarti

Posted by dexx 
Aristea Studios, Sarti
July 29, 2008 08:46AM
Hello,

Can anyone tell me something about the Aristea Studios in Sarti?
Dragan
Re: Aristea Studios, Sarti
July 29, 2008 09:33AM
Fine, honest proposal for Sarti, absolute cleanness and taste - try it!
February 20, 2009 03:29PM
Very good hotel , clean ,good wireless internet,and more and more good things... This year I am going to be in that hotel again...
Emil Babachev
georgia
June 26, 2009 09:54PM
Hello!! i can assure you that these studios are the best choice in sarti...clean, warm, with a lot of style and a magnificent view from upstairs! you even can see the moon coming right out of the sea!! i will also be there this summer!!winking smiley
June 27, 2009 10:28PM
But what about Sarti?
georgia
June 28, 2009 09:59AM
well, sarti is a nice village with an endless, beautifull beach. there are a lot of cafes, restaurants, bars and you don't need a car to reach them. But if you either have or rent one, even better..you can see more beaches, and beach bars and villages near sarti. I believe it's a great option for holidays...no matter how old are you.
June 28, 2009 01:00PM
Thank you, I think this became one of my possible destination...
June 29, 2009 11:01AM
I read on a Slovakian forum (I guess) that the rooms are modest but modern equipped. It says they are all nice except those placed at ground floor (don't know why, probably they don't have a balcony and a view to the sea).

What about the distance to the beach?
georgia
June 29, 2009 03:28PM
i guess you are talking about aristea's studios.. isn't it?? Well each one is decorated and painted differently,as far as i know, with a lot of taste, according to my opinion. As for the view, they have a terrace upstairs where you can enjoy the sea-view. The rest have a balkony, except those at the ground-floor which have access to the yard. Anyway, i loved them because they are also too clean to be true!!!!smiling smiley But i think i have their website to have a look on them and decide on your own!!
georgia
June 29, 2009 03:38PM
and as for the distance to the beach..they are not far away..i think it's about 5minutes walking...You know, the village is not a big one so the majority of the appartments are not far from the beach!!
June 30, 2009 08:33PM
Georgia, Emo, on 16th of August I'll be there. Maybe we'll meet there! smiling smiley
July 01, 2009 04:01PM
Cher-cher , if i go on holiday this summer, it will be from 28 August till 5 September. maybe we will meet there if you stay more than 12-13 days cool smiley
July 08, 2009 11:49AM
Unfortunately, I will leave Sarti on 28 sad smiley
fitmom
February 23, 2010 11:42PM
I will be staying at Aristeas Studios this summer. Do you know if they have a coffee maker in their kitchen?
nikola
June 01, 2010 08:03PM
HI I AM NICOOLLE AND I GOING IN 26 AUGUST AT ARISTEA STUDIO MAY BEE WE MEET THERE
June 08, 2010 04:24PM
Hello , I will be there from 27 August
June 24, 2010 10:50AM
I stayed last year in Aristea. Due to this site, of course smiling smiley. I stayed in Cyclamen room. The owners, who are wonderfull people, offered me, in a prolonged exchange of messages, all the information I need. There I found what was said on the website about the villa and I was very pleased during my stay there.
The room is around 24 sqm, with one matrimonial (double) bed and other 2 beds (bunk type - one on top of the other, like in the camp smiling smiley, with a small cooking are, where you can find all you need even to cook a full meal; gas cooker, hood, plates, cutlery, glasses, pan, etc., all new. In the room there is a TV set, refrigerator, air conditioning and a balcony. Internet was free, wireless, unfortunately at the first floor (where my room was, unlike the ground floor and the second I had some connection problems due to access-point, I got the signal only in a small area of the room, near the door, so I used to go with the laptop downstairs. Above, there is a large terrace, arranged to be able to spend some pleasant moments admiring Athos, the see and the whole resort. On the terrace were two areas furnished with tables, lamps, and a kind of Sofas / benches, so be able to admire the mountain after sunrise or in the evening, with a glass of ouzo on ice grinning smiley.
What impressed most, was the cleanliness of the room. And if I do mention it, that means it was indeed at great level. Everything was shining, the plates and glasses squeak, towels were new and smelled great, does not see a trace of dust, a splash of fat, nothing. Moreover, once in four days came a woman who was cleaning and changing linen and towels, rare thing when staying in villas.
A distinct impression that the host offered me, was that they waited for us with a cup each of mastika and pudding and a bottle of water, put cold in the fridge.
The villa is located in the north-eastern part of the resort, in a quiet area. Is a 5-10 minutes walk from the resort center and beach. I had no sea view, but frankly that does not bother me (I knew it from home, I was awared of), primarily because I was sitting on the balcony only in the morning, when I drank coffee, and rarely in the evening when we came from the evening walk. And anyway, if wanted some view, all I need to do is just climb the ladder to the nice terrace, opened nonstop.
The only thing that might appear unpleasant to some is that the access road was not paved, so there was a some dust from passing cars. But not in such manner to have to go inside the room...but the car, at the end of the holiday, looked as dusty as in being in Bucharest smiling smiley. Luckily traffic is limited to those who were staying in villas in the area.
So, resuming, I reccommend the villa to anyone.
Axel Rose
June 27, 2010 12:42AM
And what about prices for studios? I can't find anythere...
July 10, 2010 08:03PM
Axel, ask the owner for the prices!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login