sarantis studios

sarantis studios

Posted by karl 
karl
sarantis studios
July 22, 2008 10:08AM
hi everyone, am new to this forum and believe its good to find out information about things to do with halkidiki, we are going to hanioti in august and staying in the sarantis apartments-just wondering if anyone has any information regarding these apartments and also about hanioti itself many thanks
Re: sarantis studios
July 22, 2008 10:48AM
I've not stayed in these apartments, but you will love Hanioti, everyone does! The square is the place to be at night and through the day you can eitehr laze by your pool or down on the beach.

The lifestyle is very relaxed and chilled out.

Enjoy!
Pauline
July 23, 2008 11:37AM
Not long been back from Sarantis - it's a great place, don't believe the bad reviews! The family are lovely and are only doing thier job! The pool area is lovely and clean and the apartments are in a great location - make sure you visit the bakery on the main road!
karl
July 23, 2008 05:04PM
sounds like a nice place, i believe these bad reviews are nothing to worry about, what is the bars and restaurants like, can you name a few to visit that you would reccommend? plus is there alot of english out there?
July 24, 2008 08:03AM
Bars I would recommend are Sunshine, Kelfos, Afros and Central Cafe. All are located around the square and are great for people watching or just sitting with a nice drink and watching the world go by.

Billys Bar is quite nice as well, they have a couple who come and do karaoke and quiz nights which are really good.

I highly recommend the Tropicana restaurant, situated on the square. Food is delicious and very well priced.

Most of the nightlife is situated around the square on the evenings although there are some nice smaller bars and restaurants situated on the streets leading off, its a matter of having a wander and seeing what you fancy!

Also I recommend going along to Polichrono for an evening, there are some lovely restaurants and nice bars along there, most of which are situated along the beach.

There are english people there, but also others, and a lot of Greeks come to Hanioti for holidays and weekends.

Its a busy town during the summer, but there are no big groups of lads or lasses and no lager louts or chavs! Its just a nice resort where you can seriously chill out. A lot of the hotels hold entertainment nights such as Greek Nights, quizzes and karaoke evenings and most will welcome non-residents to their bars for a drink or two! Try to visit the Tropical Hotel as their bar is lovely and the bar man - Anastasio - will have you up dancing and having a great time, its his mission in life!

Have a great holiday, don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions and I will do my best to answer them!
July 24, 2008 03:29PM
HI,
AGREE WITH YOU REGARDING THE CENTRAL CAFE-GREAT LOCATION, SMART PLACE TO RELAX AND WATCH THE WORLD GO BY, TRY A COCKTAIL, A CENTRAL SPECIAL ICE CREAM, OR HOME MADE MOUTH WATERING APPLE PIE.
THE OWNERS MENIA AND THANASIS WILL OFFER YOU A WARM WELCOME,THE WAITERS THASSO AND DEMIS ARE GREAT AND WILL SEE TO YOUR EVERY NEED.
THANKS FOR A FAB TWO WEEKS JUNE/JULY., SEE YOU AGAIN SAME PLACE NEXT YEAR
GIVE THE CENTRAL A TRY.
SHERRILYN
Pauline
July 25, 2008 12:17PM
for food, we could fault the Apontixo (spelling as close as I can remember) it's just on the road down to the beach opposite the Garden (which was good too), it seemed better value for money and the services was spot on! Kelfos was good for chilling and watching the world go by late in the eveing - early in the morning. I didn't think that there were much English about when we were there, seemed to be a complete mix! Make sure you indulge in at least one hot brekky in the Hot Goblin!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login