polichrono

polichrono

Posted by NORMAN EVANS 
polichrono
July 17, 2008 07:08PM
Unable to visit this year, would love to know if anyone has visited the Golden Bar and or the Tulip, we spent many hours there last year, and would love to know how things are going this year??? Fab people.
Re: polichrono
July 18, 2008 06:51AM
Norman

Been twice to Polichrono already and off again in September, sorry to make you jealous.

Always go to the Tulip, good meals at a good price. The place always seems to have plenty of customers.

Where's the Golden Bar? Must have missed that one although I've been about 12 times in the last 8 years or so.

Ian
July 19, 2008 09:42AM
The Golden Bar is past the Fanis and Laska, its a gem we found last year having been to Polichrono 25 times!! Try it out next time, the staff are fab and they will serve you drinks on the beach{free sunbeds].Cant wait till next year!
July 19, 2008 03:12PM
Norman

Sorry was being a bit thick, I know where the Golden Bar is, I pass it all the time on the way to the Laska. Its just that I've never been in. Usually start at the Laska then go for some food and have the last drink in the Laska on the way home.

I'll give it a go in September.

Also never been to Nemo's, might give that a bash aswell, any reviews on that?

It appears that I am a mere novice only having been to Polichrono 12-14 times, I bow to your superiority. Its a great place though, good bars/restaurants, great beach, quiet relaxed atmosphere, no chavs/lager louts. Already looking to book for next summer probably June and September.

Regards.
September 29, 2008 01:23PM
iaich, did you get to Polichrono, and the Golden bar.We are hoping to go next June and staying at the Ammos, regards Norman.
September 30, 2008 03:40PM
Norman

I went again first week of september but didn't go in the Golden Bar. Went in Nemos for the first time though, one step at a time.

Looking to book for next year in June, flying BA for about £160 and stay at the Summer Dream Hotel but haven't been advised when they will be opening next summer.

Not many changes but there seem to be more and more fast food/giros places opening up but still plenty of restaurants to choose from i.e. Nefeli, Tulip, Gallini etc.

You going next year? Do you book a package or go independently?

Regards.
October 02, 2008 09:02AM
hi, we have found a good deal with First Choice, flying from Bristol,(as we live in Wales)£676 for both, staying in Ammos. We went independantly last year, stayed at Jean Marie on the front, it worked out to be expensive to do it that way. We are hoping to go on the 8th June, if your around, ask for me in the Tulip, our friends own it and we spend a lot of time there.Regards Norman
October 03, 2008 06:30AM
Noman

Looking to be there from Friday 12 June for a couple of weeks. Flying BA for £160 and staying at the Summer Dream for around EUR 45 a night including breakfast. May be a bit expensive but I get a room to myself and the facilities are very good including a swimmimg pool. Also I can avoid thursdays which is usually chaotic at the airport.

Usually go to the Tulip 3 to 4 times as the food is very good and reasonably priced. The owner knows us by sight but not by name and we always get a good welcome.

Its a long way off and winter to get through but see you there next year.

Best regards.

Ian
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login