evenings in hanioti

evenings in hanioti

Posted by blackfluff 
evenings in hanioti
June 02, 2008 05:57AM
hi all, hubby and i are staying at the angelo hotel for 2 weeks 23 june, have never been to hanioti before but it seems like a great place from what i have seen and read! any suggestions for the evenings, we like quizzes and karaoke and a nice place to sit and watch the world go by with a cool drink in hand. we are in our forties and hopefully not over the hill yet..... thanks in advance for any replies. one last thing are the mosquito;s everywhere!!
Re: evenings in hanioti
June 02, 2008 11:39AM
hi,

i stayed at the Angelo in '06...different entertainment each night,within 4/5 minutes walk you have a choice of around 5/6 restaurants+ 4/5 bars and a further 5 mins on you have the 'square' with a even larger range of restaurants/bars.you find that you go out for a meal have a walk a few drinks and before you know its midnight or you return to the Angelo to enjoy the entertainment [there are some really good evenings like the BBQ night/ladies cocktail evening etc]
the relaxing time you'll have and the choices in food/drink + entertainment your biggest problem will be to go around as many places as you can as i've been several times to Hanioti and can't find any faults and as usual you find a couple of places you really like and never quite get around all the places you've heard of or see when you wandering about...
mossies don't really bother me but my wife buys all the stuff to keep them at bay !!!!
enjoy--it won;t be difficult.
June 03, 2008 04:58AM
hi,

you could always have a short taxi ride to polichrono and visit 'cockney cafe', john and marilyn make you feel most welcome, good kakaoke, good food, and good company. we had our wedding reception there and couldnt have wished for anything better.

mandy xx
lauren
June 03, 2008 01:53PM
hey me and my bf are heading to angelo studioes on the 7th of july for 2 weeks, we were wondering if anyone could tell us what are the best bars and places to eat? we are in are earley 20s and do not want anyting 2 loud, just some good music and a cocktail! as we are going for 2 weeks i was worrieing if there wud b alot to get up2 like day boad trips ect.... thankyou lauren.x.x.x
June 07, 2008 11:26AM
HELLO,BLACKFLUFF,
IF YOU WANT A NICE PLACE TO SIT AND RELAX, ENJOYING A DRINK /COCKTAIL, OR SIMPLY A GOOD COFFEE GO TO THE CENTRAL CAFE IN HANIOTI SQUARE-A GREAT PLACE TO PEOPLE WATCH-GREAT COCKTAILS, THE BEST COFFEE, AND EXCELLENT FRESH FOOD-PLEASE GIVE IT A TRY YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED- ALSO DO A SUPER ENGLISH BREAKFAST !!!!! WE ARE THERE FOR TWO WEEKS MIGHT SEE YOU THERE FOR A CHAT .
TAKE CARE AND HAVE A BRILLIANT TIME.
BEST WISHES SHERRILYN
June 07, 2008 07:17PM
thanks to all who have answered my questions, we shall call at the central cafe for a drink and a sit in the sun, and try to get round most of the other places mentioned as well!! not long to wait now till the 23rd,,,,, will call your name in the cafe sherrilyn and see if you there lol. have a great holiday.

janet
July 10, 2008 08:52AM
Hello Janet and Allan,
Thank you so very much for taking the time and trouble to come and look for us at the Central Cafe, really enjoyed your company .
Hope you continued to enjoy the rest of your holliday in hanioti- you never know we might see you back there in the coming years
THANKS AGAION FOR GIVING UP YOUR TIME.
KIND REGARDS AND WARMEST WISHES TO YOU BOTH.
sherrilyn, steven
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login