Pella Studios - Pefkohori

Pella Studios - Pefkohori

Posted by Deb&Rick 
Re: Pella Studios - Pefkohori
October 08, 2008 08:03AM
Alanapp,

I totally agree, we need to stick together and try and get the english tour operators to sort themselves out. I know there are a lot of people out there who love Halkidiki, all of the towns and not just Hanioti, Pefkohori etc and who will be very disappointed to not be able to go!

Or, we could all try and get Easy Jet to fly out of a northern airport as well as Gatwick, and all book direct with the hotels, therefore putting the money direct into their pockets and not the greedy travel companies!
simon matthews
October 09, 2008 10:52PM
DOES ANYONE HAVE THEO'S NUMBER FOR HIS HOTEL IN PEFKOHORI PLEASE SO I CAN ARRANGE A HOLIDAY FOR NEXT YEAR OR THE YEAR AFTER PLEASE ANY ADVICE GRATEFULLY EXCEPTED
gill gray
October 12, 2008 04:27PM
we have been going to pella for 8 years and was very disappointed at not being able to go this year,however if it is any consolation,the family go to the mountains for the winter so will not answer e.mails theo is terrible at replying to e.mails but be patient as he will probably get round to them about march time,, bless him..
looking for theo
December 28, 2009 12:57AM
Hey everyone! I was at pella this summer and it was lovely, one thing though I been wondering if someone got Theo's (the younger boy) email or facebook? PLEAAAAAAAASE ANSWER SOMEONE!!confused smiley
December 28, 2009 09:52PM
Hi can I ask how did u book your trip last year, tour operator etc.thanks mike
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login