Pella Studios - Pefkohori

Posted by Deb&Rick 
Deb&Rick
March 09, 2008 05:48PM
We stayed at the Pella Studio's (pella house) pefkohori in Jun 07 and were hoping to book again for this year, but we seem to be out of luck ! We travelled from the UK with Kosmar but it now appears they do not do this accomodation anymore. Does anybody know a UK based travel agent that deals with the Pella.

Many Thanks
Re: Pella Studios - Pefkohori
March 16, 2008 10:36PM
pellahouse@homail.com

Why not email them and ask them which tour operator they are dealing with this year. Good luck
Deb&Rick
March 22, 2008 03:00PM
I had already tried e mailing Theo as he had given us his email address, I didn't get a response which seemed a little strange, that's why I posted on the forum.

Thanks anyway Rosemary
March 23, 2008 09:00AM
hi i also have just emailed theo using the pella house email, no response as yet, we stayed in aug 07 and are looking to go back. can u give me theo's email to try that aswel

thanks in advance

mike
Pierre Towers
March 23, 2008 10:31AM
We also stayed in August 2007, and have tried emailing, with no response, I seem to recall Theo saying he closed for the winter, so maybe its shut at the moment, it may be worth trying to contact Pella again in about a month or so when the seaon is more likely to be starting up, I also have a phone number for Pella House which I tried in January with no response, will try again in a few weeks and if I find anything out will post back.
March 24, 2008 04:39PM
I have been trying to contact another hotel in Hanioti too but I know they shut up completely for the winter, so I won't expect a reply til May roughly. Good luck.
Deb&Rick
March 28, 2008 04:21PM
I had an e mail from someone who say's that Theo has not regisered the Pella with a british tour company for the coming season but he is hoping to secure either Olympic or Thompson for next year. In the meantime keep trying the Pella House email as Theo owns the apartments next door too and will probably rent privately should he have availability. Happy Holiday's
jenny
June 16, 2008 06:25PM
Rosemary Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> pellahouse@homail.com
>
> Why not email them and ask them which tour
> operator they are dealing with this year. Good
> luck
jenny
June 17, 2008 06:18PM
hi just come back from pefkohori went to see theo and he is hoping to get with a english company for next year should find out by the end of june.so fingers crossed .all the family are well but missing us regulars.will let you know if i get any news from theo
ANN OGARR
June 30, 2008 03:42PM
JUST GOT BACK FROM HALKIDIKKI WE STAYED NEXT TO THE PELLA AND SPENT A LOT OF TIME WE THEO AND IS FAMILY ON THE 4TH JULY THEY FIND OUT WHICH TOUR COMPANY AS GOT THE PELLA FOR 09 IT WILL BE EITHER THOMAS COOK IRISH XL OR APPOLLO HE IS MISSING ALL THE BRITS THE BAR AT NIGHT WAS VERY QUITE BUT WE KEPT HIM GOGING FOR A WHILE HE IS GOING TO PUT A PAGE UP ON THE INTERNET SO KEEP CHECKING
Naomi Hankinson
August 03, 2008 05:14PM
jenny Wrote:
> Rosemary Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > pellahouse@homail.com
> >
> > Why not email them and ask them which tour
> > operator they are dealing with this year. Good
> > luck
SIMON MATTHEWS
August 08, 2008 06:28PM
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT TOUR OPERATOR THEO IS GOING TO USE AS I AM WANTING TO BOOK A HOLIDAY TO PELLA STUDIOS NEXT YEAR I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL TO ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME THANKS
ann
August 09, 2008 11:20AM
jenny Wrote:
> Rosemary Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > pellahouse@homail.com
> >
> > Why not email them and ask them which tour
> > operator they are dealing with this year. Good
> > luck
simon matthews
August 10, 2008 06:18PM
DOES ANY ONE HAVE THE RIGHT EMAIL FOR THEO AS THE ONE I HAVE GETS BOUNCED BACK OR DOES SOMEONE HAVE HIS TELEPHONE NUMBER SO I CAN RING AND ADVICE GRATEFULLY EXCEPTED
ANN OGARR
September 10, 2008 05:50PM
hi to every one who has stayed at the pella i spoke to theo today the 10th sep and he is not very happy he informed me that all the tour opperators have now told hime they are not interested in the pella or any part of halkidiki so he as to stay with the serba company , theo has said any one wanting to use theappatments next door to ring and he will see what he can do ,
marie and pam {golden girls}
September 22, 2008 08:20PM
hi Theo,

marie and pam here would love to come and stay at pella in may 2009 can you please let us know if this is possible.

thanks Marie and Pam aka golden girls
nigel ogarr
September 24, 2008 06:14PM
hi to all who have stayed at the pella we have just got back from halkidikki where we stayed at the diana not recomend we spent most of the time with theo and he as informes me that for next summer 2009 he will be staying with ther serba company again as no english company wanted it he is not very happy so he will try again next year for 20010 ,
lynne and bob
October 02, 2008 07:08PM
hi to all who used to stay at pella. its a disgrace that tour operators wont take us to pella. the only choice we have from newcastle is diana.needless to say we go independant. it beats us why they have so much choice in hanioti and so little in pefkohori. bob and lynne. love to theo and all the family. see you in may, and talk about the three legged chicken chuck. xxx bob and lynne.
Bob & Sharon
October 04, 2008 02:18PM
We have never stayed at Pella and have been going to Pefkohori for 13 years, but it's obvious that it is not only Pella being affected. Tis time to inform as many people in Pefkohori that they need to get shopkeepers, restaurant owners etc to get on to the others and make it known that unless they can try to convince the tour operators to bring back the spenders and not the cheapskate eastern europeans(who dont spend any money when they come) that the villiage will go under before long
Local people have said to me many times they want the English back. We'll keep going until the tour operators price us out altogether.
Long live Pefkohori, stuff Hanioti
Lets get together and annoy the tour operators, send e mails to them all complaining I have
Bye
B Good C Ya in Pefkohori
October 04, 2008 08:17PM
Its the same in Hanioti not so much choice, We have stayed in both and love both. Your anger should be directed towards the tour operators not people who like a diffrent resort.They think they have the upper hand at the moment (drving down locals on price and othere firms and airlines folding). Lets all stick togethere and support the good people of Halkidiki.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login