fanis

fanis

Posted by doncaster daz 
Re: fanis
June 23, 2008 12:30PM
Dinos does not check his email.
June 26, 2008 04:49PM
Hi i'm new to the forum,hope you can help,we are thinking of booking Fanis apts for August 2009 as they look really nice and the location is perfect,just wondering are there many children who stay here ,i have 2 daughters they will be 13 and 9 when we go are thay suitable for that age group,also is there any entertainment at night around the bar area.

Thanks

Lorraine
June 30, 2008 08:34PM
Hi ! to all, Staying at the Fanis apartments in September. Could any of you nice people please tell me of a cheap car hire? Is it worth getting a car for a week? Is their lots to see? Also is their any big supermarkets near? With the euro how it is I think we may have to eat in a few nights as we are their for two weeks. Do anyone know what the weather is usually like in the middle of Sept? Are their any water Parks sightseeing trips or boat trips we can go on? Any comments grateful.
stevenss
July 01, 2008 05:00PM
WHi Holey! Me and the other half go to the Fanis on thursday! Will be happy to pass on any info when we return the following week if this helps. Is anyone else out there at the time? I`m so excited now - can`t wait!!! smiling smiley
July 01, 2008 06:40PM
Thanks much appreciated! Have a great time.
Re: fanis airport?
July 01, 2008 06:53PM
Could you please tell me where the airport is? How far is it from Polychrono?
July 02, 2008 08:53PM
Hi all, new to the forum. Myself, my friend, and her daughter have booked Fanis for 2 weeks from the 22nd August, and looking forward to it. Just wanted to know how centrally located the apartments are, and how child friendly the apartments and beach are?

Many Thanks
Rachel
July 04, 2008 09:52AM
Mrs tortoise the message was given
July 04, 2008 06:55PM
The airport for Polychrono is Thessaloniki and it will take between 1 - 2 hours to get there, dependant on how many stops your coach makes. But the time will pass really quickly especially once you are travelling next to the coast!

Have a great time!
Re: fanis airport?
July 05, 2008 04:27PM
The aprts are fantastic you will have a great time they are literally 10 seconds away from the beach,the family that run it are very friendly and helpful,they are extremely child friendly and quite safe.
jenna
July 24, 2008 10:33PM
hello dinos.
don't know if you remember me but I'm the really loud girl that cant handle her drink. (Jenna) we've just arrived back from holidays.
it was me, my friend Hannah, her mum carol and her friend Jayne
how are you anyway? and laliki or little rabbit (Paul) can you say hello to him from me please
email back soon
lots of love Jenna xx
July 25, 2008 12:58PM
Staying at the Fanis 31st July for two much needed weeks relaxation and after all i have read about it we are so much looking forward to it. We like Greece, normally going to Kos for our holidays but this year we decided to have a change. After searching the net i came across Fanis and i dont think i have seen one bad word about it. The cockney cafe also had good things wrote about them so will be going there for a visit or two but has anyone been to Mamba Village? I have seen the website and it looks interesting.
Looking forward and counting down the days to seeing you all at the Fanis,keep the sun shining for us.
Gary Stott
July 26, 2008 02:51PM
Hi all, wow Fanis really does seem to be a holiday from heaven, all the reviews are fab. Wife and I taking 3 kids 16, 14 & 10 in just under 3 weeks and we are really looking forward to it now!! How are the local tavernas? will be trying the Cockney Cafe, but want to taste some of the real Greece too!!
The family run accom appeals to us, is there anyone out there who will be there at the same time as us - 14th - 28th August??
Gazbag, Manchester
July 27, 2008 10:21PM
Hi . Unfortunately when you go we arrive.
This will be our 8th time to Fanis. Can,t get enough of it. There are many local greek tavernas in Polychrono. I'm sure you could try a different one each night.

As you said, great reviews.
I hope when you get back you will recommend it to other readers as well.

I have to say, Fanis is becoming more popular each year. If you want to go back again next year keep your eye open ,cos the vacancies soon get booked up. This year it was hard to get accommodation when the euro cup was on.

Enjoy your holiday. I,m sure you will.
July 28, 2008 11:24AM
Hi! I was reading that you stayed at the Fanis. Could you possible tell me if their is a kettle in the apartment? I noticed on a thread someone said they never even had a table and chairs. Do they have things like a decent fridge with a good freezer compartment? and a corkscrew and bottle opener?
Would appreciate any little tips.
Many thanks
July 29, 2008 05:35PM
Booked for nxt yr,counting down the days and holey there is a kettle and table an chairs an a corkscrew/bottle opener and the fridges are'nt bad either.
July 30, 2008 09:51AM
Will be at the Fanis round about lunchtime tomorrow starting our 2 weeks holiday and we cant wait. Its our first time in Halkididki and the reviews for the Fanis are fantastic so i am sure it wont be our last visit. Looking forward to meeting everyone there, see you all soon.
July 31, 2008 02:15PM
Hi all

WE ARE OKEY DOKEY KARAOKE (kelly & Mark). WE DO THE KARAOKE EVERY MONDAY AT FANNIS BR. WE GIVE AWAY A BOTTLE OF WINE TO THE MOST ENTERTAINING SINGER WHETHER YOU'RE GOOD OR REALLY BAAAAAD!! & USUALLY HAVE THE GUYS v THE GIRLS (which kelly wins with the girls EVERY week!!). ITS A GREAT NIGHT & A GOOD WAY FOR ALL THE GUESTS TO MEET EACH OTHER & HAVE A LAUGH!! WE USUALLY GET A SONG FROM DINOS & SAKIS (BON JOVI, ITS MY LIFE!!!) WELL WORTH COMING FOR.

COME & SAY HI WHETHER YOU WANT TO SING OR NOT....

Mark Kelly xxxx

PS, THANKS TO ALL OUR SINGERS & NEW FREINDS SO FAR.......YOU CAN USE THE 'OKEYDOKEYKARAOKE' THREADTO CHAT WITH US...X
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login