Halkidiki in april/may

Halkidiki in april/may

Posted by saki 
Halkidiki in april/may
January 16, 2008 02:50PM
Hi from Belgrade, Serbia!

I am interested in booking a nice apartment for a small family with 2 adults and 1 child 3 years old at late april/may.

We know Pefkohory very well and we like it very much, thats the reason we spend last 4 years there, but I think that it is empty at this period.

Could some of you please tell me about some place that looks like Pefkohory but with more people in april/may, also not to expencive. We would like a nice holiday with some activities.

Also, Sakis could tell us about the weather in this period.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Halkidiki in april/may
February 04, 2008 06:09PM
Hi Saki

You could try info@@#$%&.co.uk or www.@#$%&.co.uk I am sure Julie will help you find somewhere to stay in the Kassandra peninsula/island
February 04, 2008 07:08PM
Better Neos Marmaras, Sithonia.And don't forget, serbian friends, that there are italians that understand you and the reasons of your country. I hope to see your country quickly in EU.Ciao! Beppe.
February 04, 2008 07:31PM
Post scriptum
I suppose that from Beograd you will arrive in Halkidiki with car, also with the baby.So , I repeat, you don't have necessity to book anything in advance.Go in Sithonia , sleep for the first night wherever and the day after go around to see what you prefer. All is empty!!! If not with the car you rent one in Thessaloniki and make the same.You are lucky to live only 600 km. far from Halkidiki.
And remember, Sithonia is unique!! Ciao! Beppe
February 05, 2008 08:03AM
Thank you for your kind answers, especialy you beppe for your great wishes. I hope that my country will be in EU soon too, but unfortunatelly there are too meny people over here who forgot what was happening to us just few years ago, so they are still trying to bring us back as you can see, but we are tough!! And yes geographic we are so lucky!

Anyway my plan was to go to Thessaloniki by bus, and then to rent a car. I was in Neos Marmaras and it is very nice town, the beaches are also beautifull, but I think it is too empty.
We will make something up!

Thank you again, CIAO,

Saki
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login