Whats new at the Cockney Cafe for 2008

Posted by cockneystaff 
Jayja
Re: Whats new at the Cockney Cafe for 2008
July 19, 2008 03:59PM
Hi everyone at the cockney cafe. I have been reading the reviews and it has made us more determined to call in and see you when we come at the end of July. We will be staying at the Fanis appartments which i understand it just down the road from you. This will be our first visit to Halkidiki, been to Kos a few times so thought we would have a change this year and if what all your reports say i expect it wont be the last time we visit you. We saw a picture of your mixed grill,wow, even my partner said he would struggle with it but my step son said he would like to give it a go and he is just turned 16 and thin as a rail, might get it for him just for a laff. Anyway looking forward to seeing you in just under 2 weeks time.
Take care
xx
johny the Rock
deluxe burger....
August 21, 2008 07:30PM
well,just wanted to say that if you go to polihrono ,dont hesitate to go to Cockney Cafe and taste the delicius Deluxe Burger.....
damn.im already thinking of onion rings...and the eggs...yummy.
johny the Rock
August 21, 2008 07:35PM
hi to all Cockney members..hehe...
i already miss the Karaoke nights.jimmy the Rock singin.jon serving cold beer....Hari the Mayor,getting up aaaa....see you in 2009.
August 24, 2008 08:39AM
Lokig forward to my visit to the Cockney Cafe, have heard fantastic reports.See you all soon.
November 29, 2008 08:19PM
Hello all our customers,friends,staff and our neighbours and competitors.As you can see we have a new email address.Thanks to everyone who made 2008 so succesful.We got let down again for the pool table,so next year we are shipping one from the uk,cos apparently the smaller sized table does no exist,amazing that!.The weddings at the C.C were fantastic and appears to have been very well received,thankyou for choosing us to hold your receptions,and wish you all the very best for your future lives together.Will write again soon.xxx
December 13, 2008 02:36PM
GREAT NEWS FOR ALL POOL PLAYERS,YES WE HAVE FINALLY OBTAINED A POOL TABLE.AND IT IS THE SIZE THAT APPARRENTLY DOES NOT EXIST,FUNNY THAT! WE WISH EVERYBODY A VERY SPECIAL XMAS AND A PROSPEROUS,HEALTHY NEW YEAR.SEE YOU ALL SOON.XXXXXXXXXXXX
Mark Wilkins
December 13, 2008 08:27PM
Merry xmas to all at thr Cockney Cafe, Mark, Lisa, Zoe and the twins, Sam and George x x x
june
December 13, 2008 08:37PM
Merry Christmas to all at Cockney Cafe and all the very best wishes for 2009.
Thank you for helping to make our stay in Halkidiki one to remember,(especially Ben who you got to eat a hot chilly lol) Hope to see you all in the very near future.Take care love to all and have a great Christmas holiday
January 01, 2009 12:13PM
WISHING EVERYBODY A VERY SPECIAL 2009,LETS HOPE THE EURO RECOVERS,AND WE SEE ALL OUR OLD AND HOPEFULLY NEW CUSTOMERS VERY SOON.XXXXXXXXX
January 12, 2009 01:05PM
hello,one and all,where is everyone?lets get this link going again.what does everyone think about the state of the euro?we are considering a different approach this year,but would like to hear from our regulars regarding this.hope everybody out there are well,and cant wait to see you all soon.xxxxx
mark wilkins
January 12, 2009 09:22PM
Hi,

What do you planned for this year, be good to catch up.

Matk
January 14, 2009 05:20PM
We like everyone else are totally aware of "credit crunch"Britain,and the rest of the world,so we are thinking of ways to help our customers at this most difficult time.One idea is for all our regulars to send us all their savings,so as we at least can beat the crunch,ONLY JOKING.Seriously though we are looking at ways to reduce our prices,without reducing our standards.Any ideas anyone?.Please make your comments or feelings,so as we know if we are on the right track.Look forward to hearing from one and all.
January 15, 2009 02:15PM
I'm afraid that we are abandoning the euro this year. We have just booked for Turkey and hope it's not a mistake. We normally have holidays in Hanioti, Benalmadena and Palma.
February 21, 2009 07:50PM
Not long now,for all you lucky people to start eating proper food again.So very sorry to hear about JOHNS illness,we are hopeful that he will make a full recovery,and are thinking of him and Joyce at this time.We have been in contact with a lot of our customers recently,and though some of you are returning,due to the current financial climate,some are sadly not.We are reviewing our prices,and are certainly holding our prices,and in some areas reducing prices.Your comments are most welcome.See you soon.XXX
February 28, 2009 07:35PM
Glad to see plenty of response,not.Come on people we are trying to help you,give us a few ideas on how to make it better for 2009.
February 28, 2009 08:37PM
I wish i could help but like many others we are also going to Turkey this year because of the euro. We have been going to Greece for many years and we love it. If ever we are lucky enough to win the lotto we would make Greece our home. I would like to thank you for making our holiday with you last year a good one and keep our fingers crossed that things will get better so we can afford to go back to Greece. Love to everyone smileys with beersmileys with beer
March 03, 2009 11:26AM
Thankyou very much for taking the time to post your comments, i hope you enjoy your holiday in Turkey,no cockney cafe there though,yet? We really fear for this season,but are hopeful things will change for the better for everbody.
March 15, 2009 03:03PM
Great to see that other restuarants are seeking ways to help out the tourist trade this year,gone i think are the days of charging 3.5 euros for a coffee,not that we ever did.Prices need to fall in line with the state of the world economy,and we must be prepared to help wherever apprpiate.
March 31, 2009 01:19PM
hi whats the weather like over there.we are coming over in the 1st week of june.thanks
Sheila
Re: Just to say hello
April 12, 2009 06:51PM
HI Marilyn and John
It was lovley to see you after all these years, been on your website and it looks lovley. I told Natasha and Family that I saw you, just thought it was fate that if I had'nt gone to the market I would not have seen you lovley people i'm at canvey with my friend who lives here. I have also been to see my sister rosie who cooked me a roast. I'll keep contact lov sheila car boot xxx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login