hot goblin

hot goblin

Posted by sjwelsh 
hot goblin
October 18, 2007 03:51AM
great jacket potatoe house if you can put up with the owner food is great an good prices too.....but the owner can be a tad sarcastic and sometimes very rude verging on insulting.
try it make up yr own mind
Re: hot goblin
October 22, 2007 08:39AM
the food is good and the breakfast is huge.You need a siesta on the beach after eating it
October 27, 2007 11:16AM
Pity you didn't get the sense of humour, but like they say, the world would be a boring place if we were all the same!
November 02, 2007 03:15PM
Wot can I say to sjwelsh???? The guy is hilarious, ate there nearly every day and he kept he entire cafe grinning with an endless list of jokes and his impression of Ronnie Barker(Arkwright) in "Open all Hours is BRILL? I guess thats where the previous commentators sense of humour failed them!!
The food is excellent, easily the best breakfast in town, the spuds are HUGE and the Chicken Tikka is to die for. Can't reccommend it highly enough A********
November 02, 2007 05:30PM
hi jamie.
I take it that you meant commentator, ie sjwelsh.
I have been eating at the HG for the last 6 years whenever I have a day off (not as often as I'd like)
Anyone that doesn't like the sense of humour can sit at the tables on the other side of the road and just enjoy the food.Sausage egg and chips on the menu next year i belive
November 04, 2007 10:43PM

I'm with you Pedro and Jamie

Lee is an okay guy. We cant all be cheery little souls all the time. Everybody works lots of hours through the summer, and lets face it some tourists are not the happiest people lol
November 05, 2007 05:30AM
Hi Joanne.
It seems that you must have missed out on your holiday this year or did you go somewhere else.
The Hot Goblin has been taken over by Jan and Neil.
The food is still great and lots of it.
Get yourself back there next year
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login