OKEY DOKEY KARAOKE-Kelly & Mark X

OKEY DOKEY KARAOKE-Kelly & Mark X

Posted by Mark & Kelly 
Re: OKEY DOKEY KARAOKE-Kelly & Mark X
July 31, 2008 01:55PM
Hi Aimey & Stuart

Things start to wind down here a litte bit from Sept onwards..it should be busy enough to enjoy yourelf though. You should be able to sing an album's worth of songs in 0ne night..as for courage you should be drinking anway..no excuse needed!! Hope to see you then..and practice some duets!!!!!

Mark & Kelly xx
Ainsley + (Giorgia from Morroco) :-S
August 02, 2008 02:50PM
HEYYYY!!
i was just reading thru the messages that giorgia has been sending and i noticed i havent wrote to you yet!!! Im at my mums house and have just gone thru all of our holiday pics!! (which i will send to you soon of OKEY-DOKEY KARAOKE NIGHTSS!!!) cant wait to come back over and see the three of you!!! looking forward to it soo much... its raining here in london... need i say more bout how it is back here atm... and Giorgia's in Morroco at the moment and im missing her like mad!!! but the sooner she comes back, the sooner we are on our way over to see youu guyyssssss!!!! every Thursday night i wish i was in Kelfos!!!!!
August 04, 2008 10:30AM
HI GUYS

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW WE ARE STILL AROUND, AND HAVE NOT DISAPPEARED, HOW ARE YOU GUYS, IS THE WEATHER STILL HOT! HOT! HOT!, DID YOU GET TEXT I SENT LAST WEEK, I THINK I MAY HAVE SENT IT TO WRONG NUMBER.WE WONT BE BACK THIS YEAR, WE HAVE 101 THINGS TO DO IN AUG, SEPT. WE WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR FOR A WEEK. COULD YOU LET US KNOW WHETHER YOU WILL STILL BE GIGGING IN HANIOTI.

ANYWAY WOULD BE GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN, LET US KNOW WHEN YOU ARE HOME, WE WILL ARRANGE TO COME AND SEE YOU.
LOVE TO YOU ALL X

Debbie & Mark
scott
August 06, 2008 11:27AM
hiya
i dont know if you remember me-im scott, i sang at kelfos bar about a week ago
i was wondering where I can get my own kareoke system to do go round bars round where I live?
thanks
August 13, 2008 02:34PM
Hello all of ya!!

Ainsley...not long to go dude.....countdown the sleeps you have before you get here..how many left?

DEB & MARK..YES!!! we're gonna have a Greek night at our house when we get home & invite all our new friends for music..greek food AND KARAOKEEEE!!! CANT WAIT FOR THAT!! If it aint raining obviously....If you aint got a ticket........Chat soon x

SCOT...I CAN HELP YOU GET ORGANISED IF YOU WANNA DO KARAOKE YOURSELF...EMAIL ME PERSONALLY AT 'mark320@hotmail.com' and i'll help you out & save you loads of money setting up pal. We're back in UK by end of September and can give you programmes & music etc..ok? If you want to put a note here with your mobile number I can text you from here in greece. Mark & Kelly
jason
August 19, 2008 08:28PM
hii mark n kelly

u all alrite?

i might be comeing back soon

anyway here is my email jason.bill@hotmail.co.uk

send me a message

xx
bye
dougiemojo@hotmail .com
August 19, 2008 08:41PM
Mark & Kelly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > Hello all
>
> Coming to the end of the season now, not long to
> go! If you've been out to see us or your coming
> next season, pop on here & have a chat with us!!!
> Use this new link instead of the other one from
> now on.
>
> Mark & kelly (A.K.A Him & Naggie)
>
> xxxxxxx
Ryan
August 19, 2008 08:49PM
Hi Mark And Kelly

how are you??
thanks for getting Rene to sing "Barbie girl" Despina told me that it was very very funny!!!
Thanks

hope to see you both again next year

Ryan x
August 26, 2008 03:26PM
hi kelly & mark

let us know when you are home and we will come and visit, you can email if you wish, debbie.reed1@fsmail.net or mark@shogun36.orangehome.co.uk. Hope you are all ok and have a safe journey home.

love debbie and mark x
August 29, 2008 09:01PM
hey kelly & mark

dont think youl remember me,i was out in hanioti the week of aug 14th-21st,you were stood talking to my mum && the one night after the quiz,,it was our third night i think && we were the only people in billys at around 3am,,there was 7 of us smiling smiley
just wanted to thank you for making my first few nights a gurd laugh in billys with the karaoke (in which that lad was really gurd doin aerosmith haha) && the quiz smiling smiley
hope your both well && your beautiful daughter smiling smiley
xxxx
August 30, 2008 09:11PM
hey kelly and mark how are you?

we got delayed 5 hours on the way home!!

my dad going to be singin next weekend at a party go him hehe!!

hows the wether.. still hot i bet!!

how is leah?

email me on xx-emma-babe-xx@hotmail.com

not this email

xxxxxx
Vanessa
Re: OKEY DOKEY KARAOKE-2009 in Hanioti?
July 22, 2009 04:55PM
Just wondering if karaoke stillup and running in Hanioti this season. We are coming to Hanioti for a week last week August and are karaoke mad!
Please let us know if and where and when you are on in Hanioti.
cheers
Vanessa
Vanessa
July 22, 2009 05:08PM
Just seen threads about okeydokey!very best wishes until you return in 2010!

In the meantime does anyone have uptodate info of karaoke venues in Hanioti for 2009 season pleasespinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Many thanks
Vanessa.
July 22, 2009 08:20PM
Longisland on the square has a karaoke and I think Billys Bar do's sure to be some more in hotels.
July 23, 2009 01:53AM
Hi All

We ARE the karaoke in billy's bar & the places you mentioned. Sadly we wont be there this year as kelly is now 4 months pregnant and has scans & tests coming up. We WILL be there from May 2010 though as we will be living in Halkidiki permanently!! YEAY!! So PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE do come back next year & see us. I promise you'll be gutted we were'nt there on your first visit. Go & see BIG YANNIS at Billy's bar though. He is the only Greek guy who has a perfect Geordie accent even though he has NEVER stepped foot outside Halkidiki!!! LOL....

Bye for now & have a great holiday. Mark & Kelly x (OKEY DOKEY KARAOKE)

P.s, Make sure you do the Greek night at Akropolis in Kriopigi with Sakis (Its bloody brilliant!!)
July 23, 2009 05:50PM
There's normally karaoke on a Thursday night at the Hanioti Village Hotel after the BBQ round the pool, with several shots etc to warm you up and get you in the right frame of mind (you must try a bodybag!) Billy (one of the owners - Greek/Australian) is your host and the system is really good.

Where are you flying from? We go August 31 from Gatwick (5 weeks 4 days and counting)! Have you looked on their own website www.haniotivillage.com? They have opened a new spa etc this year.
July 23, 2009 07:07PM
How do you manage that from UK (I was on about this year) ?
Vanessa
Re: karaoke and Hanioti Hol Village
July 24, 2009 11:47PM
Hiya, we go on 27th Aug for one week, also from Gatwick! Not too long now eh!. Glad they still have the Karaoke evening at the hotel. It sounds like fun! it will be our first night there as its a thurs! we are on an early flight out so need to be at Gatwick by 4am!! We booked ours on the thomson website and got quite a good deal prob cos it was the last room available for that date. Have seen the website as did a bit of research before booking.It all looks lovely.
Thanks for your reply!
Vanessa
Vanessa
Re: karaoke in hanioti
July 24, 2009 11:55PM
Thanks for your reply. Have you been this year?
vanessa
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login