OKEY DOKEY KARAOKE-Kelly & Mark X

Posted by Mark & Kelly 
September 18, 2007 06:32PM

Hello all

Coming to the end of the season now, not long to go! If you've been out to see us or your coming next season, pop on here & have a chat with us!!! Use this new link instead of the other one from now on.

Mark & kelly (A.K.A Him & Naggie)

xxxxxxx
Re: OKEY DOKEY KARAOKE-Kelly & Mark X
September 26, 2007 09:37PM
Hiyaaaa Kelly and Mark !!!!!!

Its Katie, Not sure weather u remember me!, im the one who has been to Halkidiki 3 times this Summer and have stayed with Zoe and Lois!, Ive seen u at the Fanis and Nereides!!! - Oh Yeh i was also on my mobile alot if that rings and bells??

Ive Still got Mi Okey Dokey Karaoke t-shirt and Still Love it!!!

I hope you will be doing Okey Dokey in Bury or Bolton!! Ull ave 2 let me know, u 2 are a propa laff!!! Kelly nt sure weather u remember bt uve got mi number so let us know wen ur back!!

Hope all is well in Halkidiki and with ur Daughter and Dog!!

Love Katie - Hope 2 hear 4rm you soon xxx
September 27, 2007 09:07AM

Hi Katie

Course we remember you, been talking about you since you left!! We are leaving today and should arrive back in uk on monday..Dont wanna leave!!

We'll ring you & tell you where we'll be as soon as we get back. Be nice to see you again. Say hi to amy for us..

Email us..mark320@hotmail.com

us XXX
September 28, 2007 02:51PM
Kelly and Mark, did you get a home for that little dog before you left? Only found out about it a few days ago so hadnt been able to ask around for you. We have our own dog here and only one is allowed in our lease terms so we couldnt help by taking him from you.

Hope all went OK. Are you back in cold old Blighty yet?

Jane
April 09, 2008 03:18PM
Hello everyone.......OKEY DOKEY KARAOKE are out of hibernation..If anybody's thinking of a visit to Halkidiki say hi to myself & Kelly. We should get back here at the start of May & as always you'll find us (up to Now) at the following places:

Mon - Fannis Bar (Polichorono) Karaoke
Tues - nereidis Hotel (Hanioti) Karaoke
Sat - Billys Bar (Hanioti) Karaoke
Sunday - Billys Bar (Hanioti) Quiz & games night

We are hoping to have some new venues for mid week so we'll keep you posted.

Bye for now.....X
April 09, 2008 04:16PM
Hi, did you find a home for that dog? We are back over here now til October, so we may call into Billys bar one Sunday for the quiz and to meet you.
Jane and Martyn
June 20, 2008 11:24PM
Hi all

DONT FORGET TO COME ON-LINE & SAY HI IF YOU'VE BEEN OUT HERE & SANG FOR US!!

WE'RE STILL SLOGGING AWAY (not much!!)..wish you were still here!!

Be good..Mark & Kelly (OKEY DOKEY) XXXX

P.S, jane & martyn, just read your message..we rescued the dog & kept him ('dipstick' we named him) 4000 euro's in uk quarantine but he's back in greece with us now..well worth it. He has his own uk passport now. Thanks for asking & you must come & see us at billy's bar on saturday or sunday or even kelfos in hanioti main square on thursday. take care, Kelly & Mark x
June 21, 2008 08:23AM
Great news about dipstick Kelly. Yes, will come to see you sometime this summer. All the best. Jane
debbie and mark
June 29, 2008 12:35PM
HI YA KELLY & MARK

THANKS FOR SHOWING US AROUND POLICHRONO FRIDAY, WE HAD A GREAT TIME EVEN THOUGH WE HAD TO GO HOME SATURDAY, WEATHER HERE IS, WELL CRAP ACTUALLY. IF ANYBODY READS THIS FORUM THEY SHOULD CHECK THESE GUYS OUT, IF YOU ARE STAYING IN HANIOTI, THEY WILL BE IN KELFOS BAR ON THURSDAYS, BILLYS BAR FRI & SAT, A GREAT NIGHT AND GREAT PEOPLE. WRITE BACK WHEN YOUR READY, AFTER ALL THE SUNBATHING ETC

DEBBIE AND MARK AKA NORFOLK BUMPKINS
June 30, 2008 07:44PM
HI YA KELLY & MARK

THANKS FOR SHOWING US AROUND POLICHRONO FRIDAY, WE HAD A GREAT TIME EVEN THOUGH WE HAD TO GO HOME SATURDAY, WEATHER HERE IS, WELL CRAP ACTUALLY. IF ANYBODY READS THIS FORUM THEY SHOULD CHECK THESE GUYS OUT, IF YOU ARE STAYING IN HANIOTI, THEY WILL BE IN KELFOS BAR ON THURSDAYS, BILLYS BAR FRI & SAT, A GREAT NIGHT AND GREAT PEOPLE. WRITE BACK WHEN YOUR READY, AFTER ALL THE SUNBATHING ETC

DEBBIE AND MARK AKA NORFOLK BUMPKINS
July 01, 2008 02:35PM
Hi you two!!

Great to hear from ya!! It was lovely to hear from you so soon. Glad you enjoyed yourself in Polichrono, next time tell mark to buy you a mixed grill from the cockney cafe instead of just a brew..you tight wad!!. There are a couple of people coming back in september so you should try & get back here then!!! Weather here is still HOT!! Its hard work deciding which beach or pool to goto everyday. Its a hard life eh!! Say hi to Tesco's you part timer..and tell Mark to keep smiling (as he does!!).

Keep in touch & dont forget us!! Kelly, Mark & Leah (Okey dokey!!)

xxxxxx
July 03, 2008 09:09PM
Hi you to.

Thanks for the reply. I could not afford a mixed grill as Debbie kept drinking all the money away. We actually brought some of the nice weather back with us which was good and we would love to come back again in september, know any cheap places to stay? Do not strain yourselves to much, sand can really hurt when it gets in the wrong places.

we will keep in touch and hope 2 c u soon.
all the best mark and debbie.
xxxxxx
July 05, 2008 07:17PM
Thanks for a great night{mon 30/06 at the fanis}really enjoyed it and i cant stand karaoke.
Paul,Debby,Jess.
July 08, 2008 01:13PM
hi deb

The season ends here really around the 2nd or 3rd week of sept. we plan to go home around this time. If we were you we'd look at coming back start of sept...its very quiet after this!! Text us & tell us what you decide.

US x
Emily
July 08, 2008 02:56PM
Hey there Mark and Kelly and Leah

Just wanted to say thanks for a great karaoke night in kelfos and a hilarious quiz night in Billy's Bar during our stay @ Hanioti last week.

It was the first holiday we had been on as friends and we had a great time.

Everyone is so friendly, and you two really did make us chuckle until our stomachs hurt!

Weather back here in good old ipswich isn't great, came home to rain as usual but never mind.

Kermit's finger has been forced back down and emily is still giggling, but kate still has a sore throat but don't worry she can still singsmiling smiley

We had such an amazing time, and you two helped bring a good, fun atmosphere and helped us to enjoy it even more. Hopefully we will have enough money to come back and visit in a fewyears time. You never know.

from
The S Club Juniors (Kate, Emily, Lucy, Josh and Matt) smiling smileysmiling smiley
Giorgia And Ainsley
July 16, 2008 02:24PM
Hiya! smiling smiley
Back in sunny england(and actually thats not too much of a lie!) but the weather isnt quite the same as Greece! We just made our first Frappe here and it is loooooveelllly!!
Been looking at flights to come back out at the end of August, are quite expensive, but not too bad so we will keep you posted on how that develops!
Missing the kareoke nights loads, Ainsley has been practising his vocals alot now(in the shower), and well there not improving! HAHA! We will be sending the photos your way once we have put them on the laptop, that will surely be something to giggle at!
Hope all is good over there! And we miss it all loads!!
Say hi to Leah from us!
Lots of love...xxx
Giorgia And Ainsley
July 16, 2008 02:26PM
P.s. The karaoke nights are amazing!!! We LOVED them, highly recommended to all even those who are far to shy to sing like me! smiling smiley
xxx
July 17, 2008 12:57AM
Hi to all,just booked for our 1st year over in Halkidiki and are staying in Pefkohori from 7th- 21st August and looking for fun nights out,and came across your reviews. Can you please give us all the days and venues where you will be during our stay so we can come down to sing for you! Although i must warn you my girlfriend Debbie (yes another one i'm afraid) tends to think she's the next Mariah Carey when she's drunk! Lol We're not really quiz night people,but may give them a try too.Got a couple of friends who are staying in Kriopigi on our 2nd week,who went there last year so if you do any nights there or anywhere inbetween so we could all go please let us know. Cant wait to get over there,heard and read so many good things about the place,and really looking forward to getting away from this UK weather for 2 weeks!!!!
Thanks
July 20, 2008 01:16PM
Well Helloooooooooooo!!!

S CLUB JUNIORS - HI GUYS!! Really glad you enjoyed yourselves, we saw lots of you so its quiet now you've gone!!! Tell kermit i only picked on him cos i knew he'd join in..he tried to hate it but he loves it really!! Emily...emily,emily emily...giggle giggle giggle!! dont think we heard you speak but thats probably good cos it meant kermit could talk more! Keep in touch & let us know if you are coming back next year. Have you got any group pics of your holiday or especially any of you guys singing for us? send them to us if you have..simonekelly77@hotmail.co.uk. we're going to put them all up on a notice board here!! Take care guys..OKEY DOKEY...KARAOKE!! X

FUNSEEKERS.....WITH A NAME LIKE THAT WHAT ARE YA COMING TO US FOR?..HERE'S A LIST OF ALL OUR VENUES OUT HERE..WE PROMISE YOU'LL ENJOY THE KARAOKE NIGHTS AND...WE SEE SO MANY PEOPLE WHO HATE QUIZ'S WITH A PASSION BUT THEY REALLY ENJOY THE SILLINESS OF THE QUIZ WE DO..IT'S NOT A SERIOUS AFFAIR BUT SOME PEOPLE DO KILL JUST TO WIN..WE JUST TAKE THE MICKEY & MAKE IT ALL DIFFERENT REALLY...IT'D BE GREAT TO SEE YOU (even Debbie as long as she's not better than the guys at singing!) WE ALWAYS HAVE THE GUYS VERSUS THE GIRLS & SO FAR KELLY IS BEATING ME (mark) SO I'M NOT TOO CHUFFED BOUT THAT!! ANYWAY HERES WHERE WE ARE...TAKE CARE..MARK & KELLY (okey dokey karaoke - GREAT NAME EH?)!

MONDAY - FANNIS HOTEL/BAR (polichrono beach front)
TUESDAY - WAIKIKI BAR (hanioti)
WEDNESDAY - PELLA BEACH HOTEL/POOL BAR (hanioti)
THURSDAY - KELFOS (Hanioti main square)
FRIDAY - NIAZ HOTEL POOL BAR (Hanioti)
SATURDAY - BILLY'S BAR (Hanioti, just off main square)
SUNDAY - BILLY'S BAR AGAIN!! (Quiz night)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ainsleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey & Giorgiaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

great to hear from you guys...stop waffling & just get back here.....NOW!!!! Try texting or ringing us on the greek number you tight gits!! Michael's coming back here in September so if you come back..NO WATER FIGHTS!!!!! RING US..XX
Aimey
July 29, 2008 07:07AM
Hi Kelly & Mark - Hope you're having fun!!

Stu & I are hoping to come back to Hanioti in the middle of September and was just wondering if you could tell us what it'll be like - is it still quite busy? We've been three times to Hanioti now but always in the height of the season - so not quite sure what to expect in September!!

Hope you're both okay - and if we do come back - I promise to have my song requests in before you actually finish for the night!! Ha ha! - prob means I'll just have to start drinking earlier to build up the courage!!!

Maybe see you soon!!

Aimey & Stuart (Manchester)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login