KRIOPIGI, POLIHRONO, HANIOTI, PEFKOHORI: Latest Weather Forecast!! RAIN ON THE WAY !!! mmm

KRIOPIGI, POLIHRONO, HANIOTI, PEFKOHORI: Latest Weather Forecast!! RAIN ON THE WAY !!! mmm

Posted by sakis 
August 04, 2007 03:41PM
rain on the way !!!

Sunday, Aug 5
More Details
Cloudy and colder with a couple of showers and a thunderstorm; windy in the afternoon. Winds from the NNE at 27 km/h.Realfeel®: 19 °CHigh: 22 °C
Sunday Night, Aug 5
More Details
Clouds breaking with a couple of showers and a thunderstorm. Winds from the NNW at 14 km/h.Realfeel®: 8 °CLow: 7 °C

Monday, Aug 6
More Details
Pleasant with several hours of sunshine. Winds from the NW at 12 km/h.Realfeel®: 24 °CHigh: 25 °C
Monday Night, Aug 6
More Details
Partly cloudy and cool. Winds from the NW at 4 km/h.Realfeel®: 13 °CLow: 11 °C

Sorry !!!
Sakis www.kriopigi.net
Re: KRIOPIGI, POLIHRONO, HANIOTI, PEFKOHORI: Latest Weather Forecast!! RAIN ON THE WAY !!! mmm
August 05, 2007 11:31AM
Heeheeeeeeee revenge!!!!!!!!!
Sorry i bought all the sun home with me,they didn't scan my case at the airport either so now it's mine all mine smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley

smiling smiley
Re: KRIOPIGI, POLIHRONO, HANIOTI, PEFKOHORI: Latest Weather Forecast!! BACK TO NORMAL!!! mmm
August 05, 2007 02:09PM
- Sorry Kerry but miracles don't last long !!!!
I'm sure your case was not big enough.
Have a look for the next few days !!!! BORING HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!
- Please give my love to Jay xxxx.

Tuesday, Aug 7
More Details
Warmer with intervals of clouds and sunshine. Winds will be calm Realfeel®: 28 °C High: 27 °C
Tuesday Night, Aug 7
More Details
Patchy clouds. Winds will be calm Realfeel®: 18 °CLow: 16 °C

Wednesday, Aug 8
More Details
Abundant sunshine. Winds will be light and variable Realfeel®: 33 °C High: 32 °C
Wednesday Night, Aug 8
More Details Mostly clear. Winds will be calm Realfeel®: 20 °C Low: 19 °C

Thursday, Aug 9
More Details
Very warm with plenty of sunshine. Winds from the WNW at 4 km/h.Realfeel®: 35 °C High: 34 °C
Thursday Night, Aug 9
More Details
Mainly clear. Winds will be calm Realfeel®: 21 °C

E N J O Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sakis www.kriopigi.net
Re: KRIOPIGI, POLIHRONO, HANIOTI, PEFKOHORI: Latest Weather Forecast!! RAIN ON THE WAY !!! mmm
August 07, 2007 06:41AM
hey sakis.
Am set to head out to polichrono on thursday and have been trying to get a forecast for the days following days. Have tried a few websites and everyone seems to be saying something different. Yours looks t be the one to listen to so if you could could you post another one.

Thanks mark

Cant wait to go
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login