9 more sleeps!!!!!!.........

Posted by Kerry 
July 16, 2007 02:29PM
.......til the terrible trio hit Kriopigi.
See you all soon.xxx

smiling smiley
Re: 9 more sleeps!!!!!!.........
July 16, 2007 04:22PM
You'll miss the rain, 4 day's in that sun and you will be begging to get back to this cold miserable country!!!!!

You jammy thing I'm not jealous at all. only 48 more get up's for me!!

Have a good one

Phil.
July 16, 2007 05:31PM
oh my god 70 more get ups for us goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood dont no if i will survive oh well i will hafto
July 16, 2007 06:36PM
All worth waiting for though eh?& ooooooooh i seriously doubt i'll be wanting to get back to this in a hurry eh!!!!
Makis get the saganaki n stuffed peppers ready & Debs we'll be arriving about 4.30 so sod the frappe i want a bucketfull of vodka n coke pleeeeeeeeeease!!!smiling smileyxxx

smiling smiley
July 18, 2007 11:43AM
HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But hope tha tyou will have a great time. Really wanted to make it over this year to celebrate our tenth year of meeting (oh how old are we!!!) and reminising those bubbles nights and the bottom staring!!! But next year we'll be there and pretending that I'm still mid twenties instead of a mid thirty year old woman!!!

Hope you've warned the albanians and everything else with a pulse!!! - oh sorry not you was confusing you with someone else!!!!

love and snogs xxxxxx
July 18, 2007 12:14PM
Hahahahaaaaaaa ooh Cheryl you're wicked!!!!!!!!!x

smiling smiley
July 20, 2007 04:37PM
HEEEELLLooo Kerry , Casablanca crew ready an 'a' waiting for mad gang !
how aboutszzzz the cocktailszzz buckets??? Big enough!!!! XX
July 20, 2007 06:11PM
Yep i'll take all of them hahaha!!!!!!!!!! 1 each though..............not sharing smiling smiley

smiling smiley
jay
July 21, 2007 01:35AM
nah it only 4 more sleeps to kriopigi my darling, im ready and willing, thank god for bubblessmiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login