polichrono-the best holiday ever

Posted by zuzu 
July 05, 2007 06:01PM
I just returned from my holidays in polichrono and somehow nothing can beat my holiday blues!
it is the best place under the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Starting with the people who are extremely friendly and welcoming,beautifull weather,reasonable prices,amazing food and beatifull warm weather and sea is just perfect!I keep anoying my friends talking about it and going through my photos over and over again:->
how is somebody supposed to return to the real life after 10 days in heaven?
Re: polichrono-the best holiday ever
July 06, 2007 05:08AM
You and me both!!

We got back last Thurs (during the heatwave) and am on a real *downer*!!!

We too really enjoyed Polichrono & the people

The beach was amazing later in the evening with people still in the sea!!

Food was great,location great and the Retsina-wellllllllllllllllllllllll!!!

Take me back!

Sallyx
July 10, 2007 10:52AM
Couldn't agree more, been there the last 7 years now and can't get enough of it. Got back yesterday and already looking to book again for September.

lee
July 13, 2007 04:48PM
Its nice when you are a tourist
July 13, 2007 11:40PM
Hi absolutely agree Halkidiki is just lovey everwhere but Polichrono is definitely the best. We are looking for Wedding locations in Halkidiki and Polichrono would be ideal if anyone can offer any details, we have only found Weddings at the Sani Resort which I have heard is fabulous however we would prefer to get married where you get the real feel of Halkidiki and the local culture.

Havn't been since 2005 so very envious of all the recent travellers. :-(
July 14, 2007 06:16AM
hi trudy my friend lives in pefkohori he gor married there 2years ago we had it in the WWW.ALIA-PALACE.COM check the website out..this is a beutifull hotel it is set in the pine forest overlooking the village of pefkohori 5 mins taxi to hanioti i am back there in aug and we are going to alia palace for his babys christening..i think you have ti sign wedding papers in office at hanioti takes ten minutes then to alia palace ..it was very good price .if i can remember correctly it was about 25 euro a head all food and drink and disco .it is a really lovely setting hope this helps best wishes alan
July 14, 2007 05:30PM
Thanks for your reply Alan it sounds great. I will check it out.

Trudy :-)
July 17, 2007 03:46PM
Retuned from Polichrono last night, its my 27th time! Try the Golden Bar in the day, they will serve you drinks on the beach, wonderful staff, music does get a little loud at times! The Tulip Bar was our favourite, good food and staff. Anything you need to ask, i am willing to help.
July 17, 2007 06:17PM
Got back from polychrono on the 5th july,second time we've been and stopped at the fanis aprts all i can say is we love this place,its so relaxing and chilled out.Dimitra and sakis are so friendly and helpful they really do make u feel welcome and has thou your are a member of their extended family and dinos is a great kid,very helpful and at times very funny.Roll on nxt year when we can do it all again.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login