Dionysos studios

Dionysos studios

Posted by Janie.. 
Dionysos studios
July 02, 2007 09:54PM
HELP... Going to Hanioti at the end of Aug, stopping in the dionysos studios!! Wondered if anyone had stayed there before?? If so what are they like??
This will be the first time i have ever been to Hanioti, so any info about the resort would be great!!

Thanks Janie x x
Re: Dionysos studios
July 03, 2007 11:56AM

Stayed there a while ago now, but the rooms were very nice, they have entertainment, and they are not very far from the centre of the village
July 04, 2007 01:49PM
Thanks alot for your help smiling smiley
July 11, 2007 11:24PM
Stayed there last year and couldn't fault the place. Staff are very friendly too. The Greek night was a laugh. Give it a try, enjoy
July 15, 2007 05:47PM
Hi

Stayed at Dionysos July 2006, Aug 2004 & plan to go back 2008. In July & Aug air con is free which was a bonus! studios are basic but clean. Pool is nice with bar serving snacks, music is played & there are plenty of sunbeds.The staff are friendly & all in all we could'nt have asked for more! They have a Greek Night every week which is good, again plenty of food & drink. I think Dionysos is in an ideal position 5 mins walk to beach & 5 mins walk away from the main square. We spent most days down at the beach, its not very wide with 2 rows of sunbeds, not too crowded, we went to quieter end of the beach towards the Angelo hotel, the sea is crystal clear turquoise with sand beach with shingle at waters edge.I think sunbeds were 3 euros each. Hanioti has a great choice of restaurants & bars, just sit in one of the many bars around the square & people watch, the bars have loud music but its more chilled out rather than disco bars in my opinion. Try the Hot Goblin for a snack they do huge jacket potatoes with various fillings, lush. One of my favorite bars was the one on the beach near the church (sorry carn't remember the name), beware the drinks are very pricey but you sit at the table & chairs on the beach with lanterns at the waters edge with music in the background & soak up the view of the sea by candlelight, ah bliss.

Hope this has helped, you'll love Hanioti.
July 15, 2007 07:17PM
Thanks alot for all your really good info, its really helped!! smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login