turtle island

turtle island

Posted by porter 
turtle island
June 26, 2007 05:50PM
deos anyone no were to book a trip to turtle island and can i have some feedback on what it is like
Re: turtle island
June 26, 2007 06:37PM
hi

depends on what you want to do? i belive that this is an animal sanctuary and as such you aren't allowed access to the island itself. though there is some great snorkelling and diving there ... pedro at Odyssey dive club can help here. most of the toroni/sithonia bound cruises have a stopover for swimming/snorkelling at turtle island too.

andy
June 27, 2007 06:34AM
Hi there.
if you have a look at www.odysseydive.com they do dive and snorkel trips to turtle island with a max of ten passengers
June 30, 2007 06:54PM
hi mate,came back from Hanioti a week ago and while we were there we whent on the pirate boat trip,goes over to sithonia where we stopped on a private beach played beach volley ball and other games,the beach is beautiful and private,before setting sail we had a big barbeque wich was mint! we stopped at turtle island on the way back for swimming off the boat as nobody is allowed on it as it is a wildlife sanctury,i reccomend the trip though,great chilled out day in the sunshine,enjoy your holls in Halkidikki its realy stunning place.
June 30, 2007 08:09PM
DO NOT GO ON THOMPSONS SUNSET CRUISE TO TURTLE ISLAND

THE ISLAND ITSELF IS BEEEEEEUTIFUL

BUT THE THOMPSONS DO IS NOT WORTH IT!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login