cheapest way of getting from thessaloniki to hanioti?

Posted by sam237 
June 09, 2007 12:03PM
hey,

I need to find the cheapest way of getting from thessaloniki to hanioti im a student and need to do it as cheap as possible!

Sam x
Re: cheapest way of getting from thessaloniki to hanioti?
June 11, 2007 03:37AM
The cheapest way is by bus
June 11, 2007 12:50PM

The bus will take about three hours tops - or you can hitch hikie - this is very cheap -

or if you are at the airport, you can try asking the reps if they have a spare seat on a coach and this will cost you about 15 euros
June 11, 2007 01:57PM
Hi Sam, i did the same thing 2 weeks ago. If you go by coach, just ask a thomas cook rep and it was 30 euro
June 11, 2007 05:14PM
9euros on the bus from Thessaloniki to Pefkohori,so may be cheaper to Hanioti,it's okay,you see all the bits of Halkidiki you wouldn't normally see,have fun smiling smiley
June 12, 2007 03:15PM
Hey,

Thanx for the help I will try and get a ride on a coach with a company but if not then looks like the bus it is!

cheers sam x
June 13, 2007 12:02PM

Hi Sam

cant believe Maria paid 30 euros, we paid 15 euros each only last year. Which has been the same for the last few years. Me thinks Maria must have paid 15 for the rep and 15 for the driver.

Ask a few reps
June 13, 2007 06:09PM
You mean Nicola !! I went on bus 9 euros.
June 18, 2007 12:54PM
Yeah last year was a lot cheaper. i was suprised myself but this year the prices have gone up! i tried to get on the kosmar coach as i knew they were going to the angelo but they said that they are not allowed to let people on if they did not have a package holiday, the only company that would let me was Thomas cook (i also went on the same coach last year)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login