Music Boats in Thessaloniki

Posted by Nic 
Nic
May 28, 2007 10:58AM
For those looking for something different to do. If you're in Thessaloniki for the day, go down to the waterfront by the White Tower around sunset and there are boats there which take you around bay for fantastic views of the city. Hop on board, order an ice cold beer and listen to some music as you cruise! A perfect way to end your day!
I've uploaded a picture of one in the gallery!

Cheers,

Nic!
Re: Music Boats in Thessaloniki
May 28, 2007 10:31PM
Sounds lovely. That's something to think about for next visit.
May 29, 2007 01:29AM
Will give them a go if we find our way to Thessalonki!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 29/05/2007 01:30AM by Otis.
Nic
May 29, 2007 09:32AM
Good luck driving into the city....It's taken me almost 12 months to get used it and find my way round!
I get too busy trying to watch out for people pulling out I forget to look out for the overhead traffic lights!!! Oooops!

Nic!
May 29, 2007 12:36PM

A trip to Salonica by car, has all the thrills of the fun fair. A bit scary but well worth the ride.

Joanne
Nic
May 29, 2007 09:56PM
Another interesting drive (although probably not with a hire car) is one I took last Saturday. I drove to Bulgaria. Only 2.5 hours....Nice country but crazy driving! In the 4 hours we were there we saw 2 quite bad accidents. You seem to have to avoid the huge potholes in the road while trying to avoid other drivers that are also avoiding the potholes! After driving there I was actually glad to get back onto the Greek roads!
But, a very nice country and very friendly people!

Nic!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login