COCKNEY CAFE RESTURANT & BAR POLYCHRONO

Posted by coolcupid69 
May 18, 2007 09:47PM
SEASON 2007 Would like to announce THE COCKNEY CAFE IS BACK FOR ANOTHER FANTASTIC YEAR OFTEN COPYED BUT NEVER MATCHED,arriving Monday the 21st MAY BAR OPENING WEDNESDAY the 23rd MAY for the EUROPEAN CUP FINAL,AND FRIDAY THE 25th May for FOOD, MARILYN & JOHN would like to wellcome old and new customers and wish you all a fantastic stay in HALKIDIKI ,
Re: COCKNEY CAFE RESTURANT & BAR POLYCHRONO
May 23, 2007 08:09PM
Hi there Marilyn and John
I am Jeanette. My husband Gary and I have just booked for 2008. Early I know but we have looked on various sites and seen fab reviews for the Fanis Apts and also your establishment, something about a meal that previous visitors have guaranteed that no-one will be able to finish. Can you tell me about the area and also your joint please? We are a youngish couple (44 & 39) bringing 3 kids 16, 14 & 10 years.

Woud love to hear about the pace

Cheers

Jeanette & Gary xx
August 12, 2007 08:04PM
Cokney cafe is fantastic, the food is delicious i would recomend going there,steve and tico were erally nice to me and my mates. i have just come back from polichrono and so wish i was back there, i am hopping to spend next summer out there so any info on renting in polichrono would b appreciated
Esther Wood
June 26, 2011 10:33AM
hI marilyn ,How are you we are missing you already great place to stay and food lovely nice people made us welcome carnt wait to come back say hi to fred and frank see you soon xEsther
sara bundza
September 13, 2011 02:08PM
hiya we have just booked for next year, 7th may we fly, when do u actually open im concerned nothing will be open early may in polychrono???? please help
September 18, 2011 12:27PM
Dont know if the cockney cafe will be open next year,seemed very quiet when we was there in july
September 24, 2011 02:39PM
Looked quiet when we walked past,saw marilyn but did not see john.
Roy Bebbington
June 08, 2012 09:22PM
My partner and i have just returned from polychrono this week , the friendly welcome you get when visiting the Cockney Bar is very homely, and like a proper family atmosphere, you don't stay strangers for long . The food was fantastic and plentiful, Marilyn and John made my 50 (39 eh john ) birthday a super night last Saturday and one to cherish . Anyone in the area should pop in and say hello to them , we are hoping to return in the near future.
Dusan
July 22, 2012 08:23AM
A couple of my friends and myself(7 of us to be exact) just came back from Polychrono,and we just have to say,that the last 2 days,when we discovered Cockney cafe were the best days for us.. marilyn and jon are so kind and...well,there are no words to describe them..just wonderful people.
I just have to ask,does anyone know their facebook,or an e-mail,where we can contact marilyn and jon,because it seems we can't find them anywhere,and we've looked god knows where,but cant seem to find them :/ Would appreciate a lot if someone would show me any way of contacting them..
CHEERS!
Sarah Smith
July 25, 2012 09:03AM
Hi there
Have a look at London Bar Polichrono on Faceebook, I think its the same place smiling smiley
Dusan
July 27, 2012 01:08PM
Thanks,Sarah,I appreciate the help! smiling smiley hopefully,we'll manage to contact them smiling smiley
July 27, 2012 08:16PM
Cockney Cafe, London Bar, thought you were visiting Greece for Greek hospitality....
August 16, 2012 03:37PM
Hi... I am Marilyn,s Brother Billy and you can contact John on FaceBook by Typing John Lionel Thompson
Good Luck...Billy
kellyloo
September 24, 2012 06:35PM
hi marilyn and john,
just a quick hello, we are the family of 11 that were there last week, hope you are well
cheryl, chris, gary, kelly, keighley,paul, and the kids regan morga ella brooke and lewis
dr.ilcho FYROM
October 13, 2012 11:13PM
it's the best place for food in halkidiki.
i discover it this year and i really recommend it to all who are going to polychrono.
will be there next yearsmiling smiley
ps-if somebody see john or marry please give them a big hug and tell them we are waiting to go on tour in FYROM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/10/2012 06:23AM by Nikos.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login