am soooooooo excited!!

am soooooooo excited!!

Posted by alnsal 
am soooooooo excited!!
May 17, 2007 05:59PM
Have just logged onto to Thomson web-site as have been checking to see if any extras were going to appear on our bill-and our tickets were sent yesterday!! (and no extras!!!)

27 days to go and counting!! that will be 17 days at work

Halkidiki here we come!!!

Think the suitcases might have to come down!!

That will make the cat sulk!!

Sally & Alan
Re: am soooooooo excited!!
May 17, 2007 08:34PM
3 days for us lol

we beat ya

have a great time where ever your staying wont be long now winking smiley

jeff fourkas mad dog man
May 18, 2007 02:58AM
We head out on the 7th of next month, don't know how many days that is but it aint long!
May 18, 2007 09:14AM
Otis,
we also fly out on the 7th. Where are you flying from, we are flying from Birmingham with first choice.
Where are you staying. We are at the Odysseas in polichrono and can't wait Sooooooooo excited.
Jeanette and Andy
May 18, 2007 04:06PM
Also flying First Choice but from Gatwick, we're staying in Hanioti never been to Halkidiki before so looking forward to it discovering what we've been missing all these years!
May 19, 2007 02:22PM
ha beat you am flying out on the 28th may!

9 DAYS TO GO!
May 23, 2007 06:00PM
Tickets came on Monday!! No hidden extras!! A bargain!! £676 for 2 weeks B&B can't be bad!! thats for the two of us!

Am very,very,very excited!!

22 more sleeps to go now!!

Not sure how many days at work mind you.-will start counting after the bank holiday weekend!!

Hope this blip in the weather will bring on better things ready for 14th June!

Think I shall have a glass of wine to celebrate-its only footie on TV tonight!!

Sally
May 24, 2007 03:25AM
This time in 2 weeks we will be at the airport waiting to board, hope the weathers sorted itself out over there by then i've just spent a small fortune on suntan lotions!
May 24, 2007 05:05AM
Weather is going to be great!!

Keep looking at long range forecast-it IS getting better-just glad we are not there now!

21 days and counting!

Alan & Sally
May 24, 2007 11:51AM
4 days and counting!

hope the weather aint as cloudy as the last week!
May 24, 2007 12:37PM
I have ages to go until mine!!! end of August - booked flights for £98 each return. Where are you staying, Sally?
May 24, 2007 01:16PM
Going to Hanioti on the 28th the missus and I, hope its as good as what I've read.
May 24, 2007 05:22PM
We have not been to Halkikdiki before-have been doing the islands and thought we would try the mainland.

We are stopping in Polichrono at the Hotel Odysseas B&B

Have found nothing bad to read at all about anything!! It is looking good & the weather is picking up!!

Sally

Joe-you will be fine lucky you going so soon. You will be back and we will be going!! Ha Ha!! (joking) The weather is going to be great!!
May 25, 2007 03:54AM
alnsal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We have not been to Halkikdiki before-have been
> doing the islands and thought we would try the
> mainland.
>

Snap we've always done the islands and have loved everyone of 'em but the Mrs has always fancied Halkidiki (i think it's the catchy name) so we thought we'd give it a go. Last year we went to Thassos which is not really that far from Halkidiki and fell in love with the place and the people, the locals were so warm and friendly (as they are in most places) that i'm glad we're revisiting the the region, who knows i may even be tempted to hire a motor and drive up to Kavala and catch the ferry over to Thassos for a day although i'll have to work out how long it will take and whether it will be worth it.
May 25, 2007 01:40PM
Just paid for our holiday, 8 weeks to go!

Second visit to Hanioti, we always vowed never to go back to a place more than once because there are so many places to go and see these days but we just had to go back to Hanioti...for my 40th as well!
May 25, 2007 01:41PM
me and my girlfriends first holiday together, and my birthday whilst we are in fourka,it sounds as though its going to be a good one!

sally - were staying at the evridiki, seems to be nice friendly place!
May 25, 2007 05:24PM
Joe-hope you both have a fab time! & happy Birthday to you!! (how old?)

20 days and counting!

Hope the weather is kind to you.

Sun.sea,sand & whatever!!

Sally & Alan
May 25, 2007 09:01PM
well the weather is lookin at gettin good about monday but will stay cloudy till wednesday then sun sun sun! cant wait!

im not as young as i used to be and age is catching up to me and my hair, turn the ripe old age of 22 on the 9th, 2 days before we fly home!

suitcases are all packed, got the euros, tickets and passports! ready to go!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login