hiya loves

hiya loves

Posted by jayjay 
hiya loves
May 17, 2007 04:23PM
hi to all that know me in kriopigi, i miss you all but never fear i will return in july, i hear the weather out there is great at the moment, i wish i was there.
lots of love to all.
smiling smiley jay
Re: hiya loves
May 20, 2007 09:44AM
Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Ha ha i'm already here & you're not.....ner ner neeeee ner ner!Ooooh got so much goss for you when i get home,everyone looking forward to seeing you again.x

smiling smiley
May 20, 2007 09:47AM
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss we do !!!
May 20, 2007 09:43PM
HIYA JAY ,GLAD YOUR BACK ON HERE... the weather isnt all what you think at the moment its raining cats and dogs instead of men hahahaha.. we are all looking forward to see you, gosh so much has gone on ... yup just will have to keep you guessing..see you soon debs and gang xxx
I kiss you my fans, Mwah xx
May 22, 2007 01:01AM
I have missed you all, the weather over in dear old blighty has'nt been too bad, i hope there's gonna be lot's of sexy hunk's in trunk's when i get back over there, hehehe lol.

I'm in need of a large cold one from the new bar & i'm missing out on great food at Papa sakis xxx

Only 9 weeks to go, then BUBBLES here i come, Tiara & all.

Oooh, i feel like sinderella going to the ball.

My legs are lilly white i need the sun to worship, are well till july i suppose i can thank god for sunbeds & men.

ta ra luv's XxXxX smiling smiley
May 22, 2007 06:47AM
Morning kerry!!! if i can't beat 'em thought i'd join 'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 22, 2007 09:47AM
Ooooooh Bongo......how nice of you to join us!!!!xxxx

smiling smiley
May 23, 2007 06:50AM
hi ya,

natt are you ready for holidays it won't be long.

Re: hiya loves, the sun has got his hat on, hip hip horay
May 23, 2007 06:56AM
hi ya

the sun has got his hat on today, sunny old blighty is going to be 20 to 24 degrees to day, it's 07:55am and the sun has been out for the last 3.5 hours, a little windy at the moment, or was that last night's curry (only joking). look out Athens the puddles are here to steal the cup.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh just to think all those men running around in shorts, i'm getting all excited, ooh i can't control myself, the hot sun, the men in shorts, what am i to do ??????????????????

luv's you all XxXxX smiling smiley JayJay
May 23, 2007 08:06AM
Ruddy pervert smiling smiley

smiling smiley
May 24, 2007 07:03AM
you say that like it's a bad thing, when you know that it's all good, wish i was there, Dan is away on holiday at the moment, so i'm mr lonley xxxsmiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login