old square/Pefkohori

old square/Pefkohori

Posted by pedro 
old square/Pefkohori
May 13, 2007 11:41AM
Anyone going to Pefkohori should visit the old square.The is a great Greek taverna there and also Paul's place opposite.Go there and for a drink and a chat with Phil the bar manager.He will keep you amused for hours
Re: old square/Pefkohori
May 13, 2007 05:15PM
Has Paul sold up yet? If you see Annette will you let her know Maria and Sophie will be coming over at the end of August please? I will bring her some books,cheers,enjoy the summer.
May 14, 2007 04:48AM
Paul is still the owner.I will let Annette know ur coming over.Long time until August though
May 15, 2007 01:16PM
Oy,thats salt in a wound lol, it will soon be august.....seems weird packing for a week,was there for 5 weeks last summer, are Kate and George still working at Pauls? if so tell them Sophie will have her beer goggles on smiling smiley thanks.
May 17, 2007 10:59AM
They are still there I will pass it on tonight as I may go for a couple of drinks
May 17, 2007 01:13PM
Now that was below the belt !! Its dark and miserable here,that horrid drizzle, ohhhh,Makis sardines,96 days to wait,me counting .......never
May 18, 2007 04:59AM
that was a bit mean but if it makes you happy it has dropped from 30c to 20c with a chance of rain today and I have to go and do some diving Brrrrrr
May 18, 2007 06:46PM
Poor you,only 20degrees!!!!!! only joking, enjoy smiling smiley
May 20, 2007 04:58AM
Thunderstorms wind clouds no sun how can we top up the tan in weather like this.At least we know that it wont last and the sun will soon be back
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login