My fiance and I go there on June 7th Cant wait

Heard that ammon gardens is really nice but wondered about food

cheers
for any help

Neil
Re: Nights out in Pefkahori !!!!!!!!!
May 09, 2007 06:04AM
Hi Neil.
Try Makis the Greek Taverna in the old square opposite Paul's Place.the food is good and cheap and the family that runs it will give you a warm welcome
May 09, 2007 09:45AM
Will do ... I can tast the Kleftico already Yum!
May 09, 2007 06:50PM
Hello Neil,

I am sure you will have a great time in Pefkohori. My favourite places are Makis in the old square which has a more original feel and atmosphere. Also bakalis (I think that is the correct name!)which is situated on the front, from the front look out to sea with the pier on your left then turn right and wander along the front its a fair way along and is next door to another taverna called toanapi. Basically the food in Bakalis is excellent and offers a more intimate atmoshere it is very popular with the Greeks and I can recommend the Pork Steak and Stifado! Also try the wine under their own name as it is lovely. Other tavernas I would recommend to you are Rialto (middle street), Vlahos (on the front), and Maxims (main road)

Have a nice holiday
May 11, 2007 09:33AM
I stayed at ammon garden i just come back 10th may, food was awful not much to choose from just snacks. Go to Aeollos bar hotel if you want bit of fun they do tuesdays is bbq nite 10 euro each its out of this world. and he shows footy in his bar, discos etc food on menu is english. If you want a good place to eat (sorry for spelling its Tornonoes on main stretch in front of sea) very very good or rialto up one side street wen we went to pauls place kitchen had broken down? so cant tell you much there any other questions just ask
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login