Hotel Nostos - Kallithea

Hotel Nostos - Kallithea

Posted by spider 
Hotel Nostos - Kallithea
April 03, 2007 08:30AM
Hi,

My husband and I have just booked a last min holiday to the above hotel leaving on 7th May staying for a week. Anyone have any info regarding the area? and the hotel?

Also does anyone know what the weather will be like?
How long does it take from the airport?

Re: Hotel Nostos - Kallithea
April 03, 2007 12:50PM
The hotel is very good with a nice sized swimming pool and friendly staff. If you leave the hotel and turn left you will walk to kalathea in about 5 mins where there are plenty of bars and places to eat. If you turn right a 30 min walk will get you to the traditional village of afitos which in our opinion is the best place in halkdiki (if you dont want to walk ask at reception for a taxi which will cost about 4 euros).There are plenty of bars and tavernas in afitos but the village is quiter than kalathea.Not sure about the weather at that time of year but a coach transfer will take approx 1.5hrs.
April 03, 2007 01:27PM
Thank you for your info.
April 08, 2007 10:37AM
Hello Spider

My name is Helen Iam the owner of the hotel Nostos with my husband and his family. We look forward to meeting you I'm sure you will have an excellent holiday in our hotel. Please look at our web site which you can e-mail me direct with any questions or information you need. www.nostoshotel.gr
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login