Pefkohori - Bank

Pefkohori - Bank

Posted by rachel gervaise 
rachel gervaise
Pefkohori - Bank
April 30, 2002 03:34PM
Can anyone tell me if there is a cash dispenser/bank in Pefkohori? I am visiting from the UK in May?

Thanks

Rachel
anna
Re: Pefkohori - Bank
May 02, 2002 11:21AM
'fraid not, the nearest one is in the next village, 5 minutes by car, 30/40mins walk, 20mins by pushbike, there are 2 there, only machines tho, kalithea has 2 banks, 30 mins by car, but ur rep should know, which apts are u staying at!
Win Hornnby
May 08, 2002 03:42PM
We are going to Pefkohori in July. I would be grateful for your impressions of the place.
John
May 10, 2002 06:13AM
there is now a cash machine in pefkahori
Win Hornnby
May 13, 2002 12:11PM
Are you in Pefkohori now. If so what are your impressions?
chris
May 16, 2002 09:02PM
We have just returned from Pefkohori and had a wonderful time. It depends what sort of holiday you are looking for. We stayed at Pella Studios and was impressed. Everyone is very friendly and the atmosphere is very laid back. Get back to me if you want more info.
anna
Re: Pefkohori the best apts!!
May 21, 2002 04:51PM
staying in pefcohori I would recommend the Aeollos Apts!! only finished april last last year huge size studiosand apts esp 4 greek standards, in room, kettles toasters microwaves tvs is this a greek studio dosnt sound like it eh?? snack bar serves fab bacon n egg butties bar man is mario, hes fab owner is themis and wife rita, they won the airtours customer choice award last summer, 2001 as well as in the top 9 3a+ apts in the world 4 summer season i was the rep and miss my alpha beer n gettin thrown in in the pool EVERY week pratically, u wuld all hav e the best hols in pefcohori here, guaranteed!!!
annette
June 08, 2002 08:01PM
Do you know what the Kostas apartments are like? We are going there this coming week...we would love to know what to expect...even if the news is not good! thanks!
John
June 16, 2002 04:03PM
Kostas appts are ok
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login