Polichrono

Polichrono

Posted by Alex1978 
Alex1978
Polichrono
August 22, 2006 08:53AM
Hi

Does anyone know how far up the fire has got in Polichrono ? - stayed at Nemos numerous times and concerned about the family who run it. From what I can make out on the TV reports, it looks a little further down but not sure. Hope someone can help?

Thanks
Re: Polichrono
August 22, 2006 09:59AM
Hi,

I've not been before but am due to soon, and have been told that The Royal Kostas Apartments in Polichrono is one of the complexes that was evacuated. Don't know if it was damaged though.
Alex1978
August 22, 2006 10:05AM
Hi
Thanks for the info - we came back from there about 3 weeks ago - the family are lovely and just wondered if the hotel had been affected. Its pretty much the last building in Polichrono on the north end so I wouldnt have thought so.

Many thanks
Gary
August 22, 2006 10:19AM
Ive just spoken to a friend of mine who works in polichrono,he said polichrono is ok.
The fire was at the other side of the mainroad,then the wind changed the direction of the fire.
Alex1978
August 22, 2006 10:52AM
Thanks a lot Gary

kathy
August 22, 2006 11:01AM
Have heard that Royal Kostas was evacuated, but has there been any damage and is Costas and everyone ok? We stayed there 3 weeks ago and were originally booked to be there this week.
August 24, 2006 01:08AM
Alex1978 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi
>
> Does anyone know how far up the fire has got in
> Polichrono ? - stayed at Nemos numerous times and
> concerned about the family who run it. From what
> I can make out on the TV reports, it looks a
> little further down but not sure. Hope someone
> can help?
>
> Thanks

Hi Alex
We spoke to them today they are all fine , spent most of the night on the beach , looks like it started at polichrono end and went down south .

Stuart Richardson
August 24, 2006 04:01PM
I have just got back a week early from our holiday at the Royal Kostas and on Tuesday the hotel was fine just alot of smoke. Hope this helps you.
MARIE
August 26, 2006 09:18PM
Does anyone have news of the Fanis hotel on the beach in Polichrono? We flew home a few days before the fire and would like to know that the family and staff are all okay.
eva
August 31, 2006 10:46AM
Hi

Does anyone know anything about Odysseas hotel at Polychrono?
PME
August 31, 2006 12:04PM
The family at the Fanis apartments were fantastic throughout the fire. Everything was still kept spotlessly clean (including the pool) and they managed to keep a smile on their faces throughout everything !
pauline
September 24, 2006 01:19PM
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW ALL THE FAMILY ARE OK AT THE FANIS.

THE FIRE DID NOT REACH THEM., BUT THEY DID PUT OTHER HOLIDAY MAKERS WHEN THE FIRE BROKE OUT.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login