fourka

fourka

Posted by becky 
becky
fourka
April 22, 2002 11:30AM
hi i am going to fourka in the begining of june i would like to know how hot it will be and what there is to do,i am staying in the hotel australia i was wondering if the hotel is nice and if its a quiet area or loud.
tony
Re: fourka
May 20, 2002 09:59PM
THE WEATHER SHOULD BE IN THE 80'S,THEY HAVE KARAOKE+OTHER STUFF GOING ON IN HOTEL AUSTRALIA(JIMMY'S BAR)THERE IS ALSO A NIGHTCLUB(APOTHEKE)IN THE MAIN SQUARE.OPPOSITE YOUR HOTEL IS THE NET BAR WHICH IS ALSO QUITE GOOD.YOUR HOTEL BACKS ONTO THE BEST PART OF THE BEACH(LESS SHINGLE MORE SAND)YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME.I DID I WORKED THERE FOR 7 MONTHS!!!
John
June 12, 2002 07:15PM
We're heading off to the Aristoteles Studios for a week in July. Does anyone know these Studios and the area? Should we book a second week?

Thanks

John
tony
June 15, 2002 04:56AM
these are nice studios i am returning to fourka in september,the owners and staff are very friendly.the apartments are less than 2 mins from the beach/the square where most of the bars/tavernas are.whilst there go to the net-bar and jimmys bar(hotel australia)these have karaoke amongst other entertainment.try viktoria,faros and bella venitzia restaurants.if you like fish try takis on the beach front.ps book for two weeks you will love it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login