Vicky Apartments

Vicky Apartments

Posted by PhilCCFC 
Vicky Apartments
July 31, 2006 11:21AM
Hi, has anyone on here stayed in the Vicky Apartments in Hanioti? Looking around to book for 2007 and the price is pretty good.
Juliet
Re: Vicky Apartments
August 01, 2006 08:00AM
Stayed at the Vicky this year and last year, would highly recommend it. The staff are brilliant, so friendly and helpful. The pool is quite small but it didn't seem to bother anyone when I was there, just helps you to get to know people more easily.

Room was always clean, as of this year they've got air con (I think it's 25 euros for a week), it's well worth it, although I guess that depends on what time of year you go.

Anyways, if you do go there you'll notice that the majority of people have been there before because once you go once you can't help but come back!
August 01, 2006 08:55AM
Excellent, thanks for that. I can't work out where they are near to from the map...are they near the big park or towards the main road, and cheese pie shop?
August 02, 2006 02:31PM
They are behind the Dionysos Apts
nige
August 04, 2006 10:24AM
we go every year
this will be my 15th time i think?????
i have lost count now as i only have 10 fingers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

owners are fab !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nige
August 06, 2006 09:16AM
hi. can you tell me in which resort are vichy's app? and a telephone number to make a reservation for the next month? thank you.
August 06, 2006 10:21AM
Hanioti

VICKY, Haniotis, Halkidiki, Macedonia 2374052510
ben
August 28, 2006 05:03PM
hi been going the past 2 years got cought in the fires this year
HAN
August 29, 2006 11:45AM
I WAS THERE AT THE SAME TIME SHAME ABOUT THE FIRES RUINING THE HOLIDAY WOULD AVE BIN A GUD UN THIS YEAR
ben
August 29, 2006 05:38PM
hi to every one who was in the fires
Jo
August 30, 2006 08:01PM
Phil,

The Vicky Apartments were great when I stayed there a couple of years ago - you can find some photos of the apartments at: [www.seeyourholiday.com]

I agree with Juliet that the pool is fairly small, but as she says it just seems to help everyone have a bit of chat and get to know each other!

Hope this helps, sure you'll love them!

Jo
sian berry
September 13, 2006 09:05AM
Hi Ben how are you all? mum is going to the travel agents today to try and book the vicky for next august. It was lovely to see you all again this year even though it was only for a short time because of the fires. Its good to know things are back to normal in hanioti now.

Are you going back again next year??

Well must go hope you are all well

Take care

Sian
HAN
September 13, 2006 04:59PM
WEVE BOOKED FOR NEXT YEAR
YA SEE YOU CANT GET RID OF US THAT EASILY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ben Harding
September 14, 2006 11:48AM
Hi were not sure yet. but my dad and jenny might go back but i will have to wait and see what i will be doing next year. It was good to see you again say hi to your mum and dad for me sian.
ben
sian
September 15, 2006 11:33AM
Hi Hannah

I dont know if you dad has already told you but we have booked for the vicky again next yr, we go on the 13th Aug so you are stuck with us for a week. Sorry i missed u online last week but my computer at home has crashed.

Hope you are all well. Take care

Sian
sian
September 15, 2006 11:41AM
Hi Ben hows things?

We have booked for next year and im really looking forward to going back we go on the 13 Aug so we get to see hannah, nigel and gareth again as we overlap by one week. Hope you are all ok.

Say hi to your dad and jenny for us, tell her im sorry i have not spoken to her online but my computer at home isnt working at the moment.

Take care

Sian
HAN
September 15, 2006 04:22PM
PAUL DIANE AND MICHAEL ARE GOING TOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
sian
September 15, 2006 06:47PM

Hi Hannah

Are they going the same time as you???
HAN
September 15, 2006 08:06PM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOT A FAB HOL ITS GONNA TURN UT TO BE
EVENTHOUGH ITS LIKE A YR AWAY
sad smiley
sian
September 16, 2006 08:12AM
Thats great

Roll on next august then, lets hope the time goes really quick.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login