B & B in Hanioti

B & B in Hanioti

Posted by Aimey 
Aimey
B & B in Hanioti
July 02, 2006 05:30PM
Hi,

Six of us are going to Hanioti on 13th July and are booked into the Calypso. A friend of ours has decided they would like to join us and I was wondering how easy it is to book into a B&B once you get to Hanioti, as its proving difficult to book through a tour operator!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks
Sheila
Re: B & B in Hanioti
July 02, 2006 08:36PM
Your friend may be able to book direct with calypso - ask for Christina she is the receptionist and speaks very good english! xx
Sheila
July 02, 2006 08:37PM
calypso@otenet.gr

this is their email address
Aimey
July 03, 2006 01:36PM
Thanks Sheila. I'll give it a go!
Aimey
July 03, 2006 10:02PM
Any other help would be great - just trying to keep the options open!!

Thanks
July 04, 2006 07:16AM
Pegasus hotel only accept direct bookings now. Its self catering rooms though, but a beautiful place to be. www.pegasushotel.gr. If this comes out all funny, then its the usual........double you double you double you dot pegasushotel dot gr
Aimey
July 04, 2006 06:51PM
Me again.........

Does anyone know how easy it is to get a room once arrived in Hanioti.

My friend is looking at maybe just getting a flight over and trying to get a place to stay once he gets there. Does anyone know if this is an easy enough thing to do?

N if poss does any one know of anywhere that maybe available week beginning 17/07/06 -24/07/06 & possible prices?

Thanks
July 04, 2006 10:17PM
I think you may have difficulty getting a single room. I have a feeling your friend may have to consider paying for a double room which can be arounf €50-60 at this time
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login