Excursions/Trips

Excursions/Trips

Posted by lovelymoo 
Excursions/Trips
June 12, 2006 04:30PM
Hi, off to Hanioti on Thursday. i was just wondering if anyone could reccomend trips to do out there? I've heard about the pirate trip and sunset trips but what happens on them? Any suggestions of whats good to see or not se good to see would be much appreciated. We're considering hiring a car for the day too so anything to recomend with that would be good.
Thanks very much
Mhairi
roy
Re: Excursions/Trips
June 12, 2006 05:36PM
Have you thought about giving diving a go
have a look at www.odysseydive.com they do diving for all levels and can arrange snorkel trips by boat and shore
Roy
ME
June 12, 2006 05:48PM
DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF YOU CAN SWIM WITH DOLPHINS
June 13, 2006 04:56AM
Hi ME.
-YOU 'VE GOT TO BE.... 18 OR OVER !!!
lol
Sakis
June 13, 2006 07:07AM

Hi,

Me and my partner are going to Hanioti next Monday (Angelo) - can you swim with Dolphins in this resort ? Ive read up on a few excursions but didnt read anything about swimming with Dolphins.

Could anyone give me any details about this.. how much it costs and that ??
Much appreciated, thanks smiling smiley

HAN
June 14, 2006 05:08PM
THERE MUST BE SOMEWHERE YOU CAN GO IF YOU ARE UNDER 18
Manc lass
June 14, 2006 07:50PM
I would personnaly recommend the Pirate cruise its suitable for all ages.
This departs from palliouri on various days depending on who your holiday company is.
The pirate is a laugh, kids have their faces painted and when the ships stops at a beach in sithonia and near turtle island you can walk the plank and jump/dive in (scary but recommended)
just make the reps go in first to test the depth.
You can play volley ball and other strange games on the beach too.
Generally a good day out!
Dolphins are not guaranteed,we saw some last year 2005 but not this year.
Strangely enough though someone had lost a dolphin shaped balloon which had found its way out to sea?
We found this quite funny when they said there was a dolphin!
JENNY JAMES
June 14, 2006 08:36PM
So you can swim with the dolphins but you have to make sure you dont burst them.???
Sue Casey
July 29, 2006 03:19PM
My daughter is interested in swimming with dolphins in Halkidiki and I was wondering where abouts in Halkidiki she can do this, and how much it would cost. She is 17.
July 29, 2006 03:57PM
There are no places to swim with the dolphins as far as I am aware. You have to be lucky to even spot them on the dolphin cruise as they are often so far away in the distance.
Lyn
July 29, 2006 09:31PM
The jeep safari is brilliant.
We saw dolphins on the Mount Athos trip but as far as I know you can't swim with them anywhere.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login