Tropical Hotel

Tropical Hotel

Posted by dannycal 
Tropical Hotel
May 18, 2006 05:06PM
me and my girlfriend are goin out to stay at the tropical studios at the beggining of july. has any one been recently that can tell me wot it is like? also as we are both 19 is there much out there for people our age to do? were not after a mad holiday, just a bit of entertainment day and night wud be gud. thanks
Re: Tropical Hotel
May 18, 2006 05:06PM
by the way its the tropical hotel/studios in hanioti
sami
May 19, 2006 01:58PM
hey, yeh my brother has stayed there twice. its got a good atmosphere. the hotel is nothing special but for your age group it wil b perfect
ME
May 19, 2006 03:42PM
there is other hotels where u can go for entertainment
May 21, 2006 05:03PM
wot do you mean you can go to other hotels for entertainment? Is alot of the entertainment in hanioti hotel based or are there planty of bars to go to?
sami
May 21, 2006 06:55PM
there are plently of bars to go to! and i fink tropical has a greek night and a Karaoke night
alex
May 21, 2006 07:21PM
Visited the Tropical a few times when we've been over there and had a great time with Sakis and Maria.. Can recommend the Greek Night.. Maria is a great dancer be prepared to lose your girlfriend Maria will get her out dancing. The Karaole night is brill as well, Sakis is a whizz on the decks. The bar area in the hotel is a little tight for space but there's also a pool bar with plenty of space.
Depends on who your going with where your rooms will be, there is a main road next to the accommodation but there isn't that much night traffic, the main noise will be yourselves laughin from the amount of fun your havin. Very good choice of place to stay, close enough to everything, great hosts and a great atmosphere. Sit back chill and enjoy.
May 22, 2006 07:13PM
thanks alex
That sounds good. My girlfriend loves dancing and is an amazing singer so no doubt will be up doin kareoke.
were booked with thomson. do they do any good trips that u could recommend?

We just cant wait to go now.Counting down the days
May 23, 2006 06:51AM
Hi Dan..
Go on the pirate ship mate you'll ave a great time.. apart from from that you can't go wrong with anything else really. The pace of your holiday is all down to you and there's loads to choose from, if you don't like long trips stay away from the Alexander tour, we spent many hours on a coach, not adviseable with the hangover i had.
We normally go this time of year and apart from one crazy rain storm, which was brill, it's been great weather, the sea is clear and clean, don't go swimming too far out though as it does get colder the further you go. If you head towards the north end of the beach u can get your loungers for 5 euro for the day and just nearby are your water sports, peddloes, canoes, jetski's, rings or banana's and para sailing. We're off over there again end of August, too far off would like to be there now, You'll have a great time..
Jane & Tone - Bristol - Room209
July 11, 2006 10:45AM
Just come back from the Tropical Hotel and we had a fantastic time - Must try Zorbas Resturant Lovely food and very reasonable the nearer the square you eat the more expensive it can be Spiros we had a terrible meal in there and costly for what we had don't recommend it - We went on Captain Michlis's Cruise it was great - my partner dived from the plank and swam to the small island they take you to ( im a chicken so went the 3 second journey by boat) The Tropical was very clean and the staff were very friendly - We would definatley stay there again - It is a very slow pace and hanoti is very couple based - or families with small children - I would not recommend it for teenagers as not much night life - we loved it because we are in our forties and just laid by the pool or on the beach eat and drank in the bars it was great - also the world cup was on and the atmosphere was great - never saw any trouble and felt very at ease in the resort it was beautiful and we wish were still there instead of in damp bristol -
NICOLE WALL
September 24, 2006 02:20AM
WEL IM 16 AND I HAV BEEN 2 TROPICAL HOTEL TWICE ITS GREAT!!!
I LOVE IT ITS THE BEST PLACE IV EVER BEEN! THERES SO MUCH 2 DO THERE AND SAKIS AND MARIA (THE MAIN STAFF) ARE REALLY FUN PEOPLE THEY ALWAYS MANAGE 2 PUT A SMILE ON EVERY BODYS FACES!
THE 2 TIMES I HAVE BEEN I ONLY WENT WITH MY MAM BUT WE MADE LOADS OF FRIENDS BECAUSE EVERY 1 THAT GOES IS SO FRIENDLY!
A LOVED THE QUIZ NIGHTS, KAREOKI NIGHTS AND GREEK NIGHTS THEY WERE REALLY GOOD! ALL THE RESTURANTS AND BARS AND SHOPS R GREAT 2 AND THEY ARE ALL VERY CLOSE 2 TROPICAL!
ME AND MY MAM R GOIN BAK IN 2007 I CANT WAIT 2 SEE EVRY 1 AGEN!
I HOPE EVRY 1 THAT HAS BEEN HAS HAD AS MUCH FUN THERE AS ME AND I HOPE ANY 1 WHO IS GOIN THERE ENJOYS THERE SELFS smiling smiley
ALSO THE DAY TRIPS ARE GREAT ESPECIALY THE WATER PARK AND MOUNT ATHOS!
LUV NICOLE FROM NEWCASTLE XX
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login