Go karting and water park

Posted by LMA67 
LMA67
February 20, 2009 01:00PM

Hi,

we have booked a holiday to stay in Polichrono for 7nts at the end of June and our family - 2 boys aged 13 & 16 and daughter aged 4years are asking if there's a go-kart track and a waterpark nearby? please help as I'm hoping to keep them all happy! : )
Re: Go karting and water park
February 21, 2009 06:25AM
The go-kart track is in Kalithea about 6/7 miles away you will see it when you travel to resort from airport. The waterpark is near the airport which is about 60+ miles away the tour operaters do trips but they work quite expensive check with the locals first. Maybe try the Cockney Cafe they are very helpfull and have a lot of local knowlage. If you do a serch on this site there should be some threds on it best of luck.
lma1967
February 24, 2009 08:04PM
great news, that'll keep them happy - thanks for your help : )
karin
April 13, 2009 02:12PM
hallo,

we own the go kart track in kallithea, you will see it on the main road next to the pallini and athos hotels.
your boys can easily drive the go karts and yr little girl can go with one of the parents together in a kart.
slowly ofcourse, safety first. from 19 april we will be open from 17.00 untill 22.00, after about the 20 of june we will begin to open in the morning about 11.00 o'clock untill late at night. after 18.00 there will be always somebody from our family there, so english language will be no a problem. hope you we have a pleasant stay in halkidiki. it is is the secret paradise of greece.
karin
May 09, 2009 05:42PM
Our kids loved the GoKarts so did the dads lol!!!
The owners were really good and helpful will be going again. Waterpark is in Thessaloniki dont book with reps its a fortune arrange it yourself we booked ours through sakis at the Acropolis in Kriopigi 1/2 the price and i think we all went on the same bus as the tour company.
sakis aussie
January 21, 2013 04:31AM
Hi karen monier please contact me. Hope you are all well. Love saki. Aussie...
pan
February 13, 2013 02:30PM
Hello

i near Nea Moudania is a Go-Kart too.
you can see it on the road to Nea Moudania when you drive to Kalithea

greetings
timitoth
January 08, 2015 04:41AM
Hello! Do you have adress of the gokart in Nea Moudania?
T.bennett
Re: Go karting prices
September 19, 2018 01:02PM
Hi was just wondering how Mutch the go karting is per person please and how long do we have on the track .thank you for you're Time .tom
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login