Smuggling!!

Smuggling!!

Posted by kerrie 
Smuggling!!
May 05, 2006 06:49PM
Just a quick note to ask if there is anyone out there who can smuggle me into their suitcase this summer!!!!!! miss Halkidiki like mad and cant get there this year so if anyone can smuggle me into their case id be grateful hahaha!!!
jeff fourkas mad dog man
Re: Smuggling!!
May 05, 2006 10:05PM
Move over i was here first lol

May 06, 2006 04:52PM
Hey no chance! i reckon id take up less room anyway lol
May 07, 2006 12:47PM
Sounds a good idea, have to console myself at the moment with advising my boss which places to go to in hanioti when she goes next week, cant afford to go at the moment which is a shame, loved the place and met so many lovely people especially Amanda and Dimitri at the Old Tavern
May 07, 2006 03:50PM
It gets you down doesnt it dan. i love reading everything on this site and thinking back to my hols. trying my best to get there this year but doesnt seem possible.
May 07, 2006 07:12PM
Yay i go 5weeks on Tuesday,come on Kerrie you can get in mine,god knows i take a big enough case with me........might have to leave you there to make room in my case for my fags but errrrm i don't suppose you'd mind that would you??????haha x

smiling smiley
May 07, 2006 07:16PM
im going to halkidiki tomorrow (8th may). And if i could i would smuggle you all there. i have been reading that fourka is quite and you guys sound like a great laugh. So you could of brought the place alive. I will still try and have a good time without you guys while im sunbathing lol.
May 07, 2006 07:21PM
Awwwww i'm jealous now so i'm going to pout & stamp my feet & have a proper girlie strop!!!!!!! smiling smiley
Fourka is a little quiet but from what i know it's flippin lovely so you'll have a fab time!!Have a good holiday & don't forget to post & tell us aaaaallllllllllll about it when you get back just to make us all a bit greener with envy x

smiling smiley
May 07, 2006 07:28PM
As i said i would smuggle you all. Its my first time in halkidiki so im bound to be a little bit unsure. I will let you know how i got on thanks kerry thinking of you all as i soak up the sun haha
May 09, 2006 12:15PM
Well count me i and yes kez you are right i would stay there!!!! bring as many fags back as you like cos i wouldnt be coming home. one way ticket for me love!! enjoy your hols faye. you will love it
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login