CENTRAL CAFE,CENTRAL SQUARE HANIOTI

Posted by Steve 
May 21, 2007 08:12AM
HELLO.
ANYONE GOING OUT TO HANIOTI THIS YEAR, WANTING A GOOD ENGLISH BREAKFAST,OR SIMPLY A COFFEE, PLEASE TRY OUT THE CENTRAL CAFE,ALL EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY[BEST COFFEE IN HANIOTI!!!] .
TRY IT AT NIGHT TIME A PLACE TO RELAX ENJOY A DRINK,PEOPLE WATCH IN THE CENTER OF HANIOTI, A WARM WELCOME WILL AWAIT YOU.
TO THANASIS, MENIA AND FAMILY, THANK YOU FOR MAKING OUR EASTER BREAK A FANTASTIC ONE-HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD AND ENJOYABLE SEASON.
LOVE AND BEST WISHES TO YOU ALL
SHERRILYN AND STEVE XXX
Re: CENTRAL CAFE,CENTRAL SQUARE HANIOTI
May 21, 2007 09:36AM
me & my boyfriend are coming to hanioti in august were about are you in the square? Am sure we will pop in for a coffee!!

Jennifer
May 21, 2007 01:11PM
hi jennifer,
thank you for your response-our friends cafe/bar is right on the corner,it has a sign central cafe,i am sure you will not be dissapointed-they now have a web page www.centralcafe.gr we have been going to hanioti for the last 17yrs,and went over in april to spend 11 days with them over the easter period the celebrations are something that you never forget,hope you do manage to call in -if so please give them our love.
hope you have a great holliday-the village people will give you a warm welcome-enjoy-if you have any questions before you go just drop us a e-mail.
take care best wishes. sherrilyn, steve
Jeanette Butler
March 15, 2018 08:34PM
Hi, I went with my family to Halkidiki many years ago and stayed with Thanasis and his mum and dad. We will never forget their hospitality and we are talking about going back again, but it will be next year. I wondered whether you had a photograph of Thanasis as I would love to see what he looks like now. It's over 20 years since we were there. He must have a family of his own by now?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login