job in Hanioti

job in Hanioti

Posted by kim 
kim
job in Hanioti
May 01, 2006 12:46PM
waiter/waitress wanted and bar person, must be English speaking.
Accomodation available.For further details conact Kim on 2374063211
Re: job in Hanioti
May 01, 2006 02:39PM
i am experienced in bar work and waitressing. where is this position for. many thanks
May 01, 2006 02:39PM
i am experienced in bar work and waitressing. where is this position for. many thanks
Shell
May 01, 2006 06:19PM
Hi there,

In exactly 3 weeks today I shall be flying out to halkidiki as my sister is getting married out there. My holiday is due to end on May 29th however I have already handed my notice in as work here in the uk as I plan to work the summer 2006 in halkidiki.

My fam will be flying home end of May and I shall be waving them a goodbye for hopefully at least, about 3months (what’s the longest you can work without a visa or will I need to get one anyway?). I will be travelling from the sani resort and having a look around Hanioti. I didn’t want to use my family holiday looking for work so I plan to look after they have gone, looking for a cheap hotle/b&b... (anybody knows any good/cheap places to recommend (in Hanioti) - how much would it cost ish?)

It would be great if I could arrange something before I come out but I know nothing could be definite till I am actually out there.

However, I do have one claw! As I shall be bridesmaid for my sisters wedding. On June 10th my sister will be having her reception back here in England so that all the people that could not make it to Halkidiki can still be part of their special day. I have no intension on missing that for the world so I would need to fly home - latest would be 1st thing sat 10th June and will be prepared to fly bk to halkidiki 1st thing on Sunday the 11th. If anybody id interested in taking me on you would need to be aware of this. Hopefully it should not make too much of a difference.

If anybody wants to contact me -- please, please do so....
michelle_leeth@hotmail.com

Any geed back would be fantastic!

Look forward to the 2006 season!

Shell
xXx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login