Nudist Beaches

Nudist Beaches

Posted by sarahengland2002 
Nudist Beaches
April 23, 2006 08:00PM
Hiya, going to halikidki in may, are there many nudist beaches there, as i have heard there are alot,
thanx sarah
Vangelis
Re: Nudist Beaches
April 24, 2006 03:22PM
Hi sara..i know some nice onessmiling smiley but where in Halkidiki are you going to..
April 24, 2006 05:19PM
hiya, i was told they all are nudist beaches, i mean mainly topless, i am going to forka, staying at the aristidis and kanelis studios , any near there? thanx
Phil Parkin
April 24, 2006 09:03PM
Shrah there are no official nudist beaches but you do see a lot of nudist's on the less busy beaches there is a beach that is used a lot between Fourka and Sivri although it is hard to find if you ask the locals for the beach with the small church they should be able to direct you however it is a long walk about an hour from your hotel.
Over on the other side of the peninsula there is a beach at Chrusoe (spelt wrong) but this is about 20 euros in a taxi if you hire a car away from the towns there are loads of quiet beaches all used by nudists.
Good luck and dont burn your bum.
Phil.
April 25, 2006 08:18AM
all i wanted to know is if i can sun bathe with out a top on and not get arrested lol, thanks
Jane
April 25, 2006 08:32AM
Most beaches have people sunbathing topless. I used to when we first went 30+ years ago, but now think it is better not to (only to protect other peoples vision of me !!) lol

The only places I would say that it would be better not to would be on beaches used by a lot of middle aged Greeks, or Greeks with their young children. This mostly happens around weekends, and not on every beach. It just seems to be polite not to do so in these situations.

There are plenty of isolated little stretches of beaches about where you can sunbathe topless without any problems.
April 25, 2006 12:07PM
THATS GREAT THANX. THANK YOU FOR THE ADVICE, JUST DONT WANT TO OFFEND ANYONE,
maria
April 25, 2006 01:53PM
Topless is fine,I do it every year in pefkohori,plenty of women do.But there again my mum says i need a sign on my back saying.....I am a girl!!lol. Have a lovely time.
Phil Parkin
April 25, 2006 05:24PM

Not what you asked for but
Least your bum will be OK
April 25, 2006 05:35PM
sorry sad smiley
lee
May 09, 2006 12:59AM
They are not marked nudist beaches but you can go nude most places out side of villages were its queiter ,or try palihori were there is no one
May 10, 2006 05:31PM
From what I know, there are so many beaches in Greece that you can find your own beach with a little scouting of the area the first day you are there and just do your thing!
macncol
May 16, 2006 10:35AM
lee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They are not marked nudist beaches but you can go
> nude most places out side of villages were its
> queiter ,or try palihori were there is no one

there is a little beach just up from fourka at the end of the right hand side of the beach, you can walk around on the road or over the rocks ( a bit of fun )

I know this as i lived there and worked in the hotel /appt you are going too,

if anyone is going there say hi to nick in the internet cafe i helped him set it up

carol
May 28, 2006 09:29PM
can i be topless in halkidiki, i'm going to hanioti?i wouldn't like to offend anyone there.I'm a bit worried because i love to be topless i hate the white marks of my bikini. can anyone help me?
Bob
May 29, 2006 04:54AM
You can go topless in most places so don't worry about white bits
lee
June 05, 2006 02:55PM
you can go nude any were its quiet,thats starkers,topless anywere,a couple of times i see some girls go to shop topless haha
beti
April 10, 2013 05:53PM
where are the best nudist beach in halkidimi
quickly
April 18, 2013 08:28PM
Previously, we were sunbathing on several beaches in the area Sykia, Toroni and Vourvourou .. Specify can be as beautiful on nudist beach kavuoretripes between Sarti and Vourvourou .. Basically you can in this oblastni find many secluded small beaches, especially during the week where you can expose your body the sun, only on weekends is more traffic to local Greeks, then it is more complicated. I had a few years only one problem with that local did not like that we as a family were naked and we clothed ... This year we'll be back :-) long live Sithonia
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login