Car hire hanioti

Car hire hanioti

Posted by Steph 
Steph
Car hire hanioti
April 09, 2006 12:47PM
Hi there just looking for some info on car hire. We are staying at the hotel hanioti village for two weeks in May and are looking to get a car for the 2nd week. However im abit confused as to where we would choose as the pick up/drop off points for the car. the two options seem to be Sani Beach downtown and gerakina beach downtown. Are either of these locations near to the hanioti village and are they easy to get to from hanioti? does anyone have any recommendations for a cheap reliable car hire firm?

Many thanks

Steph
Jane
Re: Car hire hanioti
April 09, 2006 01:24PM
Have you tried economy car rentals as advertised on this site, see above windows.

We used them last year and they were great. We picked up car from airport and then they came and picked up from Thessaloniki hotel for us.

I have just checked and they have a pick up point at Hanioti (Chanioti), choose hotel within city limits. Once you have booked you can email them and tell them which hotel.

They were excellent last year, so you should have no problem.

Jane
Anastasia
April 09, 2006 01:39PM
Hi Steph,

I am Anastasia, from hotel LESSE, which is opposite from Hanioti Village hotel, where u are going to stay.
I have realised u have no idea of Halkidiki.
The 2 pick up/drop off points, u have mentioned are : Gerakina beach is located in Sithonia aprox. 60 km from Hanioti,
Sani Beach hotel is located in the beginning of the Kassandra aprox. 30 km from Hanioti.
I would suggest to u , to find a car hire company in Hanioti. There are 3 in the village, and they have reasonable prices. So , have a safe journey first to Hanioti, and then find a car.
Enjoy your holiday, and if u have time pop in and say hello.

Anastasia
kim edwards
April 29, 2009 11:05AM
hi anastasia,
i am coming to stay with you at Lesse in a few weeks time can you tell me if chalkadiki cars are good and safe online please
April 29, 2009 12:07PM
Hi

I always use Kriopigi cars, superb rates and a service second to none, they will deliver the car and pick the car up so no pick up points. The cars are always of a very high standard. Enquire through the web.

Have a good holiday

Phil
April 29, 2009 01:25PM
We are using Kriopigi cars this time too, our family have used them in the past and were more than happy. Cars look nice and clean and modern, and delivered and picked up from airport like Phil says.
May 01, 2009 09:09PM
Hi

We are using Kriopigi cars too! 3 weeks in June, after shopping around and recommendations we found this company the cheapest with great standard of insurance cover, the communication with this company has been fantastic and they are very willing to help out. We are being met at the airport with the car and are returning at the airport.

Have a great time!

smileys with beer
JeanMc
March 16, 2010 01:04PM
Try to check Decode car hire website (not available in the area of Halkidiki) , they collect best deals from several local companies so you might find even better deal than renting from locar car rental company.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 17/03/2010 10:35AM by Nikos.
March 17, 2010 08:53PM
Hello Steph

All I can say is go and see Sakis or Yannis at Kriopigi cars, they do an execellent service and top quality cars all in, no hidden extras, they also have an execellent restuarant next to the car place. We always have our cars off them, I recommend them 100%.

See you all in June.

Steve.
mr crompton
Re: Car hire haniotismileys with beersmileys with beer
June 19, 2011 03:36PM
All I can say is go and see Sakis or Yannis at Kriopigi cars, they do an execellent service and top quality cars all in, no hidden extras, they also have an execellent restuarant next to the car place. We have always used their hire cars for the last 5 years , I recommend them 100%.

were going back this summer 2011, cant wait !

Alan.
June 20, 2011 11:47AM
Have just realised that the original post on this thread is dated April 2006 !!!

However, still thoroughly agree with the recommendation for Kriopigi Cars thumbs upthumbs up
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login