JOB OFFER - AT HALKIDIKI

JOB OFFER - AT HALKIDIKI

Posted by odysseas 
JOB OFFER - AT HALKIDIKI
May 05, 2008 02:41PM
HOTEL ODYSSEAS POLIHRONO HALKIDIKI WWW.ODYSSEAS.NET

we are looking for 2 persons to work as bar staff , breakfast service, room service, laundry service.
Accommodation with breakfast is offered. period of work must be 12/6 to 25/9
English and Greek intermediate level speaking is required.
for more information please send your cv to sales@odysseas.net

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 19/06/2009 03:01PM by odysseas.
Re: JOB OFFER - AT HALKIDIKI
May 08, 2008 02:54PM
marina
May 30, 2008 01:02PM
Hello,
I am looking for a summer job in Chalkidiki. I am erasmus student in Thessaloniki and I would like to stay for the summer in Chalkidiki. I speak fluent Bulgarian and English, sufficient level of French and Russian. I am open tp proposition for any job. Please contact me by e-mail: mimy_bag@abv.bg or 0035889309040

Thank ypu for the attention
Hope to hear soon from you

Marina
Lampros
June 15, 2008 02:51PM
Geia sas,
eimaste ena zeugari pou anazita ergasia stin halkidiki mexri to telos tou septemvri.
egw eimai ellinas kai i kopela mou ellinoroumana. gnwrizw agglika, ispanika, teleiwnw ilektronikos mixanikos kai exw kai spoudes stin texnologia gewponias, kai i kopela mou agglika, ispanika, gallika, italika kai fisika roumanika. einai ptyxiouxos koinwnikis theologias kai teleiofoiti metaptyxiakou psyxologias.
email la.bros@hotmail.com
ellie cheshire
June 30, 2008 05:47PM
hi i am looking for a summer job for anywhere in greece i am and english girl at 17 years old i have worked in an resturant/bar in spain a year ago. I speak fluent english i am willing to work very hard i am looking for a job with accomidation.
July 01, 2008 02:37PM
Eh? English girl who speaks FLUENT english???? x
Slavica
September 25, 2008 11:13AM
Hello ,

I`m Slavica Tasevska from Skopje , FYROM , i`m 18 years old and i like to find job in Halkidiki. For more informations write me on my e-mail : comewithmeoncoffe@hotmail.com
September 25, 2008 07:11PM
well im a english boy and i speak fluent yorkshire and i know you speak fluent manc.Hows the dog.
December 10, 2008 11:06AM
Hi There

I have just arrived in Chalkidiki from southern Greece where i have lived for the last 12 years on and off. I am a 30 year old male seeking work i can commute anywhere in Chalkidiki or Thessaloniki.
I have degrees in computing and have been a tech within small businesses fixing there systems and also running Networks.
I am interested in any work at all at the moment from labouring to bar work. I am not local to the area so i do not know what is available in the winter period.

Regards
Rob
adriana giol
January 20, 2009 03:55PM
Gia sas , legome Adriana eimai apo romania, milao elinika, anglika kai ligo spanika.. thelo na dulevo stin elada, kai elpizo na borite na mou pite pou alu boro na rotiso gia mia dulia , omos tha ithela na ertho prin to kalokeri an ginete... sas efxaristo para poli.
Michael
Seeking Employment
February 18, 2009 04:13PM
Hello Sir/Madame

I am Graduate from the Swiss Hotel Management School and am seeking employment starting earliest at the end of this month (February). I have experience in Food and Beverage (Bar and Restaurant) and all Hotel Operations. Any bars, Restaurant, or Hotels, in need of somebody please contact me. I am extremely motivated to make a positive impact on any organization I work for. Furthermore have been trained in the excellence of customer service. I can send you my CV as soon as I have an email to respond to.

Thank you very much for your time.

Michael Wilding

mswilding@gmail.com
+ 1 604 771 6441
+44 1443 202 555
george lazaridis "george pub"
March 04, 2009 11:45PM
We are looking for attractive outgoing people, to work in george pub bar in sarti halkidiki, Greece. We require Bartenders, Waiter/esses,and P.r`s.
Please send full length photo`s of yourselfs and we want you to come 25 march until the end of octomber!!
You are sure to have a good time!!! :-).our bar pay per 30 euro per day with free room acomodation for all the summer!!!
if you interesting and speak english hungarian or slovakian this job is for you!!
infos:+306978750184 and at our email:george_sarti@yahoo.gr
Simon hope
March 24, 2009 09:45PM
Hi.my name is simon hope and my partners is sami pigott. We are looking to work in halkidiki for the summer season and find your positon very apealing. We both have experience in the areas you require and are very friendly,hard working ,bubbly and commited people. We are available to work from the middle of may onwards and would be keen to start straight away and work through to the end of the season. Hope to here from you and thankyou for your time.
best wishes simon hope and sami pigott.
Nandi
April 04, 2009 12:23PM
jassas:
ime o Nandis apo albania! Psakno dulia stin kalkidiki se ksenodoqio
boro na kano opiodipote dulia
eko dulepsi se 2 ksenodoqia os: sindiritis, barman, servitoros. politis supermarket.
elpizo na me dite tin agelia mou!
nandi.1986@yahoo.com
phone:6984489477
April 05, 2009 08:55AM
Hi there! smiling smiley

I am 18 years old student from Slovakia and i would like to work in Greece ( Chalkidiki) with my friend in summer 2009(1.7. - 1.9.). We are both experienced in bar staff because we were working in confectionery as a waitresses last summer. We are responsible, reliable, communicative, friendly and flexible girls who would like to get new experiences and know a lot of new people with different habits and culture. We speak english and little german. If you are interested in contact me please and i will send you our CVs and photo.

Thank you smiling smiley
Paul V
April 09, 2009 02:14AM
Hello,

I'm a 22 year old man from Australia moving to Greece on 15th May. I am looking for any kind of work in Halkidiki for the entire season. I plan to stay in Greece for the duration of the year. I speak fluent English and good Greek. I have alot of experience in customer service and sales as well as water sports such as sailing, wakeboarding, waterskiing, kiteboarding and boating/jetskiing including maintenance and repair. Also experience in resteraunt and bar service.
If you have any positions available please email me pvotsaris@newtelecom.com.au and i will send you my CV.

Thanks,

Paul
girly
April 17, 2009 04:54PM
hi im looking for catering work such as bar,chef,waitress starting from june i was wondering if anyone could help or if they knew anyone loking for staff.thanks
suad keka
February 04, 2010 10:45AM
zita ergasija
Alexander
JOB OFFER - AT HALKIDIKI
February 06, 2010 04:37PM
Kali Mera
winking smiley

We are young couple ALEXANDER and RENATA 22+22
We are from Slovakia and we are looking for a work in Greece as waiting staff
or housekeepers (chamber maid, handyman general maintenance of hotel or house, or restaurant),
Or help you with cleaning, cooking, tidying up, washing, laundry,...we would like to work together
even for a SMALL WAGE

We love Greece and we want to learn greek during our stay

We can speak ENGLISH, SLOVAK, CZECH, and little German if it is needed.
Alex has a driving licence
we are non-smokers

Our Photo>

[monkeylife.blog.com]

We can send You our PHOTOS and CVs if you mail us: balazova.renata@gmail.combalazova.renata@gmail.com
Liviu cristescu
February 09, 2010 01:37PM
Buna ziua !!
intamplator am receptat anuntul dvs. si consider ca va pot ajuta reprezentand totodata firma "Job Cednter Group "din domeniul resurselor umane cu sediul in Athena.Consider ca este suficient sa imi puteti lasa un cv. sau un numar de telefon pe mail info@jobcentergroup.gr tel.0030-6944006403 pentru a putea incepe o mediere in vederea obtinerii unui post de munca.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login