Blue Sky Studios & Apartments in Hanioti

Posted by kerrie 
kerrie
March 28, 2002 10:30AM
Can anyone give me any information on the Blue Sky Studios & Apartments. What they are like etc etc etc.

I am due to stay in August 2002.

Help (worried holiday maker)

Kerrie
HELEN
Re: Blue Sky Studios & Apartments in Hanioti
April 03, 2002 07:48PM
MY BOYFRIEND AND I ARE ALSO STAYING AT THE BLUE SKY HOTEL IN AUGUST 2002!!! WE ARE BOTH 18 AND NEED INFO ON IT TOO! WHEN ARE YOU GOING?
kerrie
April 04, 2002 10:15AM
We are going hopefully first week in August
HELEN
April 07, 2002 02:19PM
we're going on the 11th. have you found out anything about it?? coz we cant!!!
Nicki
April 26, 2002 10:07AM
Hi ya

my boyfriend and I stayed there last year. Nice hotel, basic rooms but nice balcony and use of swimming pool next door at Pegasus or Angelo.

Friendly staff, bar can get quite lively at the end of the night depending on the guests.

In great location, out of the center a bit but only 5 mins stroll away. Near Waikiki bar which is lovely. Only 5/10mins from beach. (PS when you get to the beach, walk up the beach to your right for 10 mins and you will find a quieter spot)

Great holiday, very jealous I am not going this year
Hope that helps!

Nicki
helen
April 26, 2002 10:41AM
thank you so much!! i was getting so worried coz nobody had even heard of it!!! is Hanioti lively??
helen x
Nicki
April 26, 2002 12:24PM

Yeah its what you make it really. Its not wild, not like Ibiza, ayia napa etc but plenty of bars to have beers and cocktails.

Didnt find many places for dancing in the square myself, but we went middle of june and it seemed to get livelier towards july. Think there is a dance bar on the beach. There is also a big nightclub called Babylon on the main road out of the resort, but you are better off staying in local bars I reckon. No Nos in Pefkohori is supposed to be a great nightclub though.

its quite lively in the day, has a go karting track and boat trips etc. Plenty to do.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login