Hanioti- a party place for poeple my age (18)?

Hanioti- a party place for poeple my age (18)? winking smiley

Posted by krishna 
Hanioti- a party place for poeple my age (18)? winking smiley
January 21, 2006 03:28PM
hey!smiling smiley I'm a 18 year old girl from Norway and in June this year, I and some friends are going to Hanioti for our summer holidays.. in this connection I have some questions on the "party-issue".. tongue sticking out smiley I have heard that Hanioti has a varied "night-life" with some bars and discos for people in all age-groups however it doesn't have such a high "party-factor" as for example ibiza (and that's totally ok with me).. but I have also heard that Hanioti is a very quiet family place, where young people like I have nothing to do in the evenings.. which of this statements is true? and could someone tell me if there are bars or night clubs which people my age are visiting? as you propably understand I and my friends want to party, have fun and meet new people our age.. this is our first holidays without our parents so we want them to be perfectgrinning smiley looking forward to read some comments upon my questions and if there is someone my age who is going to Hanioti in June this year, mail metongue sticking out smiley thanks winking smiley ps. what are the prices of alkohol at Hanioti and is it very expensive to order a drink in a bar?
Rosemary
Re: Hanioti- a party place for poeple my age (18)? winking smiley
January 21, 2006 05:52PM
There are clubs on the outskirts of Hanioti, but its nothing like Ibiza. Its much quieter. There are bars with music, but if its your first holiday away from your parents, then you won't hve anything to compare it to. However if you want have a mad, clubbing holiday then you'll be disappointed with Hanioti after a couple of days.
January 23, 2006 11:20AM
You can go out and have a dance in most the bars in Hanioti and they stay open late nad there is quite a verity of bars but it is definately not clubbing central.
There are some big night clubs about 15 min taxi ride away in Kaltithea but they are expensive, great but expensive.
Average price for a drink is about 5 euros, but varies from bar to bar. Clubs charge 10 euros for any drink.
I don't think you will get bored as there is a wide choice but it isn't really the place to go wild. The other villages are not far awy if you fancy a change of scenery. You will have a great time and enjoy it.
sam
January 23, 2006 04:52PM
hey! i think you will have a great time! what dates are you going and what apartments are you staying in! hanioti has some really nice bars...and one club but as mentioned by others..go to kaltithea if you want to party!
January 23, 2006 07:25PM
thx for your answers!! smiling smiley oki, then I understand that Hanioti isn't the wildest party place, but that's totally cool with me, as long as there is SOMEWHERE to go, and as you say, there are obviously a lot of bars and stuff.. =) that's nicewinking smiley do you recommend some bars which are really cool? and where I can meet people my age? as you propably understand it wouldn't be THAT fun to party with people in an age of 30 or 40! hehetongue sticking out smiley and I think that I will go to kaltithea one daywinking smiley (is taxi expensive?).. I'm going to Hanioti on June the 19th, and I'm staying there for a week in Hotell Hanioti Palace (heard something about it by the way?), what about you Sam?winking smiley and one more question: are the beaches in hanioti nice? and is it possible to do any kind of water sports? thx for answerswinking smiley greetings smiling smiley
Anna Banana
January 23, 2006 08:00PM
Dearest Kristina!!!

I really see that you are totaly excited about your little "party" vacation! Thats good, but take a chill pill! Im sure your gonna go "wild" and be all "naughty naughty", but remember,dont be out too long! I would say 10 o'clock! not a minute longer! There are a lot of bad boys and you have to be really careful! Nooo naughty dancing with boy homo sapiens! and no no no sleeping around! boys only after one thing! no drinking alcohol or smoking! it will only do bad things to u!no dancing at the table, you can brake lamps etc! not good! and if you really must try one drink, tequila is sehr gut! but remember kristina- salt first, then tequila and then lemon!!!winking smiley dont mix it up!
i hope your wild vacation will be awesome and that you will experience how it is to be a real adult and no drinking! dont let me down! i trust u!
January 23, 2006 08:14PM
dear Anna Banana! thank you for your answersmiling smiley do appreciate, do appreciate!smiling smiley I'm of course not going to go totally crazy, no waywinking smiley think of my poor parents and the stress they have to go troughsmiling smiley I won't let them get a "hjerteinfarkt" winking smiley therefore,specially for them, and for you of course, I'm going to be in bed at 9.30! and alkohol? never heard about? what is that?tongue sticking out smiley boys? yuuuk, nasty!:/ I can asure you that I will take it easy, just lie calm on the beach, then maybe go to eat somewhere (aware of all the scary homo sapiens boys) and then go to sleepsmiling smiley can't wait! that will be great! the best summer holidays ever, don't U think?=) and just one more thing... KIDDING! we will turn this place into Ibiza 2! we will totally rock it and have som crazy, wild nights/mornings!tongue sticking out smiley and the days? sleepnig on the beachgrinning smiley mmmm lovin' it!grinning smiley so all Greek-nice-sexy-boys: watch out! here comes the party chicks!grinning smiley weeeeey!grinning smiley
January 24, 2006 11:58AM
Hanioti provides good water sports, beaches are nice although not fine white sand.
Taxi to Kalithea will cost around 8-10 Euros if that.
You will find people of all ages in all the bars really. I recommend the cocktails, not a fan of Tequila, urgh. Sex on the beach always goes down well, both the drink and the activity involving a fella (or girl). Not that I am encouraging such behaviour.
You will have a fab time!!!
January 24, 2006 03:36PM
yeah there are some great cocktail bars, very wide range of cocktails!
Hanioti is great that time of year, lots of people!
sam
January 24, 2006 04:18PM
sunshine bar is great got cocktails and inside there is alittle space to dance! my sister has stayed at hanioti palace and said it was luvly! the greeks are alll very sexy and more than friendly! try waikiki aswell thats fab!
January 24, 2006 09:27PM
thank you all for your answers! smiling smiley) ANON: tequila is goodwinking smiley but it's not a good idea to start "the drinking" with it..tongue sticking out smiley hehe.. can't wait to try sex on the beach, however I think I will stick to the cocktailtongue sticking out smiley hehe!! (but who knows what will happen hehe!tongue sticking out smiley).. how do you know all these stuff anyway? have you been there/do you live there or something like that?tongue sticking out smiley just curious hehe.. NICOLA: great that it's a lot of people there, love to meet new ones smiling smiley SAM: oki, I'll definately visit the sunshine bargrinning smiley looks like it has got all I need to have a little bit fungrinning smiley hehetongue sticking out smiley can't wait to get to the hotel, it looks very nice in the picture I've seen but well, you never know what to expect though.. hehe.. ooh, more than friendly? well, now I'm getting scared!tongue sticking out smiley hehe kidding..tongue sticking out smiley hehe..

are some of you guys going to hanioti this summer by the way?winking smiley

January 25, 2006 12:10PM
yeah i will be going. i was out there twice last year and lived there for the summer the year before aswell as holidaying there before that. i love it, it is so relaxed but always something to do. Try the greek nights too, they are always such a laugh!!!
sam
January 25, 2006 03:35PM
hey ive been 4 times before, this is my 5th year there!im goin end of july
Leigh
January 25, 2006 06:42PM
where are you from sam, me and a group of my mates are going for our fourth time this year, end of july staying in the hotel angelo. where are you staying. who you going with
January 26, 2006 10:23AM
Nicola: greek nights? what are they like?tongue sticking out smiley hehe.. when are you going?

is there someobody who is going to stay in hanioti in the end of june anyway?winking smiley

I assume that if you go there so often, it have to be fun there=) go haniotitongue sticking out smiley hehe I'm really looking forward to stay theresmiling smiley if there something else I should know about halkidiki/hanioti? boTh bad and good thingstongue sticking out smiley hehe..

got to go.. take care everybodysmiling smiley
sam
January 26, 2006 03:43PM
hey liegh im goin with my friend. we stay at the strand! we are goin 17th of july! what about u?how old r u
leigh
January 26, 2006 08:30PM
hi, am 21 from the wirral, were are you from? how old r u? we are staying in the hotel angelo but we are going closer to the end of july. how long are you going for? how old is your friend? is this your first time to hanioti?
January 27, 2006 10:03AM
Hi Leigh

My boyfriend lives in the wirral, west kirby to be exact. I have been to Hanioti 5 times. I am 20. I know the Hotel Angelo well spent many a good night there!!
sam
January 27, 2006 05:05PM
my friend is nerly 19, and me 18! yes i have been many times before, and my friend laura 3 time! im from solihull.who did u travel with?did u meet many new people?
sam
January 27, 2006 05:06PM
this is my 5th year!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login