how is hanioti?

how is hanioti?

Posted by Dixie 
Dixie
how is hanioti?
January 20, 2006 04:54PM
Hiya!
Me and my friends are going to Hanioti this summer.
Just wonder, how's the town and how's the NIGHTLIFE? Are there many bars and dicos?
Any possibilitys for shopping?

Thanks for answerssmiling smiley
Re: how is hanioti?
January 20, 2006 04:59PM
Hanioti is fab for nightlife, loads of lively bars. Check out some of the previous threads for peoples comments on various bars.
Good for shopping but shops are very much aimed at the tourists but can pick up some nice clothes and nic nacs.
Town is lovely, really comes alive at night and the beach is lovely.

You will love it.
Sam
January 20, 2006 05:34PM
hey dixie! yer the nights life is really good in hanioti! really nice bars, with good atmoshpere! blue bar, kelfos, and the beach bar are great! but if you perhaps wants space to dance, go to sunshine and waikiki! there is a club in hanioti called cococabana or something like that, but when i went it wasnt exactly lively! if you want to go to clubs head to kalathea! shops aint nufin special! how old r u? wen r u goin?>
Dixie
January 20, 2006 10:39PM
Hey,thank you both for your answers!
I'm 17 years old and r going to hanioti in june/july=)
How far is kalathea?
Are there many young people there?
sam
January 21, 2006 12:15PM
im going july 20th! theres not loads to be honest...most young people around your age go with parents! but the greeks with keep you company! i think its about 20-30mins in taxi! there are loads of clubs there! what hotel are you staying at!?! you will really really love it!!!
January 21, 2006 03:33PM
hey! I'm also 17 years old (soon 18grinning smiley) and I and my friends are also going to Hanioti this summer, as a matter of fact also in Junegrinning smiley have read a lot of mixed opinions of Hanioti's nightlife and I'm just as curious as you, how Hanioti is like.. because we want to PARTYgrinning smiley hehe tongue sticking out smiley
dixie
January 21, 2006 05:03PM
yo krish!
Kom deg inn hit du og?grinning smiley lalalal! Hahahahahalkidiki!grinning smiley
January 21, 2006 06:06PM
haha så jævlig bra!!tongue sticking out smiley visste ik at det var deg!! loltongue sticking out smiley dixie? skjer m d a?tongue sticking out smiley ser ut t at det ikke er så ille, ik d værste party stedet men det er en halvtimes vei t et villt diskotek, kan ta en tur dit en ganggrinning smiley fet! gleder meg!tongue sticking out smiley hahahahalkidiki!grinning smileygrinning smiley
Fixie
January 22, 2006 07:15PM
I've also heard that there is a huge waterpark in Halkidiki.Is taht right, and if; where does it lie?smiling smiley
January 23, 2006 11:11AM
The water park is on the outskirts of Thessaloniki, about an hours drive from Halkidiki. It is ok but not a lot for kids and not a lot of shade but the slides are good and a few different pools.
Tour operators and local tour operators will do trips there or you can hire a car. It's called water land. Thats the one I know of, not sure if there is another.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login