PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO OF WEDDINGS, CHRISTENINGS AND ALL SPECIAL OCCASIONS

Posted by George & Julia Agortzas - PHOTO AGORTZA 
George & Julia Agortzas - PHOTO AGORTZA
May 05, 2010 08:06AM
I am English and have been living in Halkidiki for the last 23 years. My husband and I have a photography studio in Kassandria, Halkidiki and are experienced photographers. We photograph and video weddings, christenings, and other special occasions. We also have a working relationship with First Choice Holidays through their wedding department. You can contact us through the forum where you can leave your details. Thank you for your time and interest.
Nikola
Re: PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO OF WEDDINGS, CHRISTENINGS AND ALL SPECIAL OCCASIONS
June 25, 2010 10:24PM
Hello Julia,

I´ve read your message and I´m interested in your services. We are getting married in Afitos on 7th July and I´d like to ask you for showing me some photos by you. Would it be possible to agree on this day?

Thank you in advance!

Nikola
Julia
June 26, 2010 04:50PM
We are more than welcome to show any photographs, album etc. If you are able to contact us at out shop in Kassandria to arrange a meeting, we are in the main walkway, next to a creperi. We are unable to send photos through the Internet unless we have been confirmed by our clients to do so. We have a wide range of photos to show you, including great beach photos. The 7th July is okay with us. Tel: 23740-20679 George or Julia

Regards

Julia
Photo Agortza
Nikola
June 27, 2010 04:26PM
Hello Julia,

thank you for your reply. We´re arriving to Afitos 5th July and we will contact you to arrange the meeting. Could you please let me know what is the approximate price of wedding photos?

Thank you!

Nikola
Julia
June 28, 2010 09:42AM
Hello Nikola,

Regarding prices for wedding photos, there are a wide range of packages available, depending on how many photos are printed, are photos to be taken after the ceremony, maybe a reception, maybe beach photos. Also whether you require a digial album, photobook or your photos placed into a simple wedding album.

If you can inform me of approximately what you require, I can send a range of prices to you.

Where the wedding is being held, church or town hall.
Time of Wedding.
Photos after the ceremony.
Beach Photos.
Reception Photos, Cutting of Cake and Champagne Toast.

Digital Album
PhotoBook
Simple Wedding Album (samples of albums on show in Kassandria)

Of course all proofs are included in the price.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Julia
Nikola
June 28, 2010 07:04PM
Hello Julia,

the wedding is 7th July but we don´t know the exact time of ceremony yet. We´ll know it 5th July when we come to Afitos. The ceremony is in the church of St. Dimitrios in Afitos. We´d like photos of the ceremony and some photos after the ceremony. And certainly beach photos too.

We want only digital album.

What exactly do you mean by "Photobook" - what is the difference between photobook and wedding album?

Thank you!

Nikola
julia
June 29, 2010 08:00AM
Nikola,

The difference between the album is as follows:

Digital Album - Photos are printed onto a thick quality of paper, like a hard back book, gloss or matt

PhotoBook - Photos are printed onto a lighter paper, in gloss or matt

Simple Wedding Album - printed digital photos placed (with photo glue) into an album

Of course, this also depends on how many days you are staying in Greece, obviously, the more detailed, the longer it takes to produce. The best is for you to come into our shop to see the differences. Telephone when you arrive, 23740-20679 or come to our shop in the main walkway. (Next to the creperi ask for George or Julia Agortza)

Julia
PHOTO AGORTZA
July 12, 2010 06:24PM
Hello Julia,

I am getting married in Kassandria Town Hall in May 2011. Can you possibly send me a price list? We are having only a small wedding, just me and my Fiance and we'd like some photos after the ceremony (what packages can you recommend?).

I look forward to hearing from you.

Emma. yawning smiley)
Julia
July 22, 2010 07:19AM
Dear Emma,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry for the delay, we have just returned from a short vacation. I will send you prices shortly, as soon as my husband (the photographer) returns from a 3 day seminar, as I need to confirm prices with him.

Will be in contact with you tomorrow.

Julia
julia
July 28, 2010 12:47PM
Dear Emma,

With reference to your recent e-mail regarding your wedding in Kassandria Town Hall in May 2011.

Prices are as follows:-

Photos taken during Ceremony and Beach Photos
40 Photos of your choice printed and placed in wedding album
Proofs
CD 300 euros

Photos taken during Ceremony and Beach Photos
Digital Book ALbum (takes a little longer to develop)
Proofs and CD 350 euros

If you require reception photos the cost is 50 euros (of cutting of cake, champagne toast and first dance)

We have a photo studio in Kassandria, with many samples for you to view, including a wide range of english couples who have married in Kassandra Town Hall. However, we are unable to send photos through the Internet, due to rules and regulations.

Thank you for your interest.

Julia
Photo Agortza
Natalie
Halidiki wedding
January 11, 2011 08:45AM
Hi Julia,

I read in an earlier post that you privately arrange weddings in Halidiki. If I am correct and I hope that I am, we need some help! We would like to get married on May 17th 2011 at the Town Hall in Kassandra and have a spiritual blessing in the grounds of the church next to it.

Is this something that you can help out with? I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Natalie
julia
Re: Halidiki wedding
January 20, 2011 04:29PM
Dear Natalie,

With reference to your recent e-mail concerning your wedding in Kassandria in May 2011, we are wedding photographers (my husband and I) and have an outlet in Kassandria itself. We deal with weddings at the town hall for holiday companies and privately. If you wish any further information on prices and packages, please contact me again.

Thank you for your interest.

Julia
Jade
January 26, 2011 07:48PM
Hello Julia,
We are looking for a photographer for our wedding June 3rd. We are getting married in Agios Nikaolas, Sithonia. The reception is at Athena pallas resort. We would also like to have a video.

Could you please let me a know a telephone number so we can call, we Live in Nea Fokea and can come to your shop.

Many thanks

Jade
Julia
January 27, 2011 01:05PM
Dear Jade

With reference to your note on the Halkidiki Forum, our business is situated in the main walkway in Kassandria, just before Agrotiki Bank. Our telephone number is 23740-20679 George or Julia. Hours of opening 9.00am-14.00 and 17.30-20.30.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Julia Agortza
PHOTO AGORTZA
January 27, 2011 04:11PM
Hello julia

I phoned u this morning, my email is scott.halls@blueyonder.co.uk if u mange to find any pics of kassandria town hall

Kind regards
Marie
Julia
February 02, 2011 07:03AM
Dear Marie,

With regard to our telephone conversation, unfortunately, we do not have any photos of the town hall without a bride and groom being involved in the picture. I can only suggest maybe, a holiday company such as First Choice, Thomson or Thomas Cook who arrange weddings in Halkidiki, may have a photo in their wedding brochure for 2011. I am sorry I was unable to find a photo, however, if I do come across one, I will send immediately.

Kind Regards
Julia
Photo Agortza
February 17, 2011 07:37PM
Hi

I'm interested in the packages you offer. We havent had our wedding date confirmed yet but we are hoping it will take place at Kassandra town hall on 3 June 2011. (this is what have requested as our chosen date)
We would like photos taken during Ceremony and Beach Photos, Photos printed and placed in wedding album and the Proofs and a CD.

I would appreciate it if you could e-mail at staceybuckley97@hotmail.co.uk to confirm your availibility and prices.

Many thanks
Stacey
Stephanie
February 22, 2011 08:07PM
Hello There

We are getting married in Halkidiki on the 17th September this year.

I would be intrested to see any albums and wondered how much you would charge for the day plus filming as well if this would be possible?

Look forward to hearing from you

Steph
Julia
February 24, 2011 05:01PM
Dear Stephanie,

With reference to your recent request on the Halkidiki Forum, we need the following information, so we can forward a price onto you.

Where are you getting married in Halkidiki?
Date of Wedding?
Time of Wedding? (if available)

Where would you like photos to be taken?
Wedding Ceremony
Wedding Reception
Beach Photos

Video?

Are you a resident in Greece or are you travelling from abroad for your wedding. If you are a resident in Greece, we have an outlet in Kassandria, (main walkway - PHOTO AGORTZA), where we have many albums and CD's on show.

Telephone: 23740-20679

Thank you for your interest .

Julia & George
PHOTO AGORTZA
carly
March 04, 2011 08:35PM
Hello Julia,
i am hoping to get married in Kassandria town hall in june 2012. I was wondering if you could email me a pricelist off all your services.
Mant thanks carly duffin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login