SUMMER JOB

SUMMER JOB

Posted by JULIA 
SUMMER JOB
April 04, 2012 09:36AM
SUMMER JOB REQUIRED

I am looking for a summer job. I am english and live in Kassandria, Halkidiki. I have lived in Greece for 25 years and speak fluent Greek. Last summer I worked as a representative for MTS (Bedbank) at the Sani Resort (unfortunately this position is not available this summer) and I have also worked as a representative for First Choice as a wedding representative. I am looking for a similar position or maybe a position in a hotel on the kassandra peninsula. If you read this message and know of any vacancies, please contact me on juliaagortza@yahoo.com or through the halkidiki forum.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Regards

Julia
Adriana Ludusan
Re: SUMMER JOB
April 26, 2012 05:15PM
Hello, I am a young girl, 23 years old, and I am looking for a summer/permanent job in Halkidiki, as a chambermaid or waitress. I am hard working and I know how to deal with people, I am nice and sociable. I am excellent in English and fluent in French and Spanish. After receiving the job offer, I can arrive in Halkidiki in 7 days. Please contact me at e-mail: adita_ludusan@yahoo.co.uk or phone number +40 0748 098 448
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login