Jobs - Kassandra

Jobs - Kassandra

Posted by Louise 
Louise
Jobs - Kassandra
June 29, 2006 01:12PM
Hi there, can anyone help? I went to Pefkohori in June for 2 weeks and loved it. Am thinking of maybe moving there with my young daughter. I am going back in September to find out more but want to know what the job situation is like all year round? I obviously need something I can do while my daughter is at school.
Does anyone have any information?
Thanks
Re: Jobs - Kassandra
June 29, 2006 04:35PM
no problem getting work in the summer months but as the whole peninsula pretty much closes in the winter then there's nothing to do unless you learn Greek & maybe chance getting a job in Thessaloniki! If you're in a position to be able to not have to work in the winter then that's great but otherwise it can be very boring & remember the winters there can be pretty much the same as they are here!x

smiling smiley
June 30, 2006 08:34AM

There will be plenty of work in the summer, you can earn 30 to 40 euros a day, but usually long hours and 7 days a week, not as easy as living and working in England. Your daughter will need a private tutor to teach her greek, this is expensive and they are hard to find. Whatever her age she will be put in an infant class until she knows the language. If she were greek in Engalnd the school would be obligated to teach her the language this does not happen in greece. Work for you in the winter will be non exsistant unless as Kerry says you speak greek and work in the city. Sorry if all this sounds very negative but life will be very hard for you.
Jony
Help!
July 12, 2006 03:31PM
Hello,
I am a 26 years old student in Italy. I came to Thessaloniki Greece for the summer (till October) and i am looking for a job here. I can't find anything cause i don't speak greeck. But i have a big expirience working with people and i speak 5 laguages. If anybody can help me, please contact me to my email or to: 306946594280
Thanx
Jony
Re: Help!
July 13, 2006 08:38AM

Hi jony

try posting this message on the outoftowners web site also. This site also has a jobs page and is based in thessalonika
Tasleem
July 18, 2006 07:48AM
Hi,

sir I need to job i am live in Pakistan Islamabad, I am Undergraduate , I am Female I can operate cumputer and if u have any type of job i can do . i shall be very thank ful to you
tasleem

Gosia
Work in Halkidiki
April 17, 2012 02:15PM
Hello, hello,

We are two kind girls - one of us is from Poland (Gosia, 21) and the second one is from Lithuania (Sole, 23). We would like to apply for a job as a waitresses (especially in beach bar), barwomen or receptionists somewhere on Kassandra. We have a long experience in working in hotels, bars and others - general as a service, even in the highets season. Moreover, we do not have any problems with communication and good attitude to clients. We were working in Greece last holidays and holidays before so it is not a problem to understand orders from Greek guest. Our english is fluent - both in writing and speaking. We are free from the end of June so we will be waiting for e-mail from you - gosia0712@gmail.com smiling smiley

Greetings,

Gosia and Sole
Adriana Ludusan
April 26, 2012 05:13PM
Hello, I am a young girl, 23 years old, and I am looking for a summer/permanent job in Halkidiki, as a chambermaid or waitress. I am hard working and I know how to deal with people, I am nice and sociable. After receiving the job offer, I can arrive in Halkidiki in 7 days. Please contact me at e-mail: adita_ludusan@yahoo.co.uk or phone number +40 0748 098 448
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login